Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Honeybee CP2 wont take off? Pitch? Weight?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Honeybee CP2 wont take off? Pitch? Weight?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 11:16 AM
davidank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honeybee CP2 wont take off? Pitch? Weight?

Hello, My HBCP2 won't take off at full throttle, it's barely light on it's skids. I added the aftermarket landing gear from helidirect.com, the battery monitor, and the fuse protection modification and it weights a total of 338 grams now...

Cpuld this extra weight be the problem?

I just ordered a pitch gauge and I didn't get one yet, maybe it's the pitch? Can I just keep increasing the pitch a little bit in attempt to be able to fly (before I get my pitch gauge) until I get to a point where the heli lifts off?

Thanks
Old 01-07-2007, 04:18 PM
HeliTB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Honeybee CP2 wont take off? Pitch? Weight?

You need to probably decrease the pitch. Yes weight is a major issue for the stock motor. I'm thinking of going back to the stock skids, not that I know how to fly. I don't have a battery monitor as is is unneccesary.