Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Shuttle distress!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 11:39 PM
glydrjocky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shuttle distress!

Thanks Zacko,

Hey, that website has alot of good parts! I should have her up and running in no time. My biggest problem is I broke the old style upper mixing arm input rods. They have a funny bend and a yoke on to top side unlike the ball links. I cant seem to find them anywhere. I think inorder to use the new ball links I have to replace the upper mixing arm and seesaw to utilize the new parts and gain some clearance as the new parts are relieved for clearance.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt59384.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	715958  
Old 07-03-2007, 11:45 PM
glydrjocky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shuttle distress!

Bigfeet,

You were spot on. I had the tail rotor input rod set wrong and my tail rotor was basically neutral pitch which is why it needed rudder stick input to stay centered. I readjusted it and it tracked perfect. The ancient gyro was doing its job right up until I crashed it![:@]

Previous post covers the carniage!

T