Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Raptor G2 rebuild questions. Please!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Raptor G2 rebuild questions. Please!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 07:45 PM
drumreff99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor G2 rebuild questions. Please!

Ok So I got the Raptor G2 and this is my first RC helicopter. Needless to say it crashed shortly after its first flight. I have rebuilt the Raptor and am now having trouble with the servo wiring. The replacement "servo antenna box" has less inputs then the original and I cant seem to get them back in an order that works for me. Also the helicopter has a gyro controller and I’m not sure how it fits into the mix. While looking for help online I have decided to jump into the brushless motor, brushless speed controller and li-po battery upgrade that was offered on the xheli web site. So if someone could hook me up with some servo wiring info and the install of the brushless motor setup (i think i have this hooked up ok) I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:48 AM
tippy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Raptor G2 rebuild questions. Please!

ORIGINAL: drumreff99

Ok So I got the Raptor G2 and this is my first RC helicopter. Needless to say it crashed shortly after its first flight. I have rebuilt the Raptor and am now having trouble with the servo wiring. The replacement "servo antenna box" has less inputs then the original and I cant seem to get them back in an order that works for me. Also the helicopter has a gyro controller and I’m not sure how it fits into the mix. While looking for help online I have decided to jump into the brushless motor, brushless speed controller and li-po battery upgrade that was offered on the xheli web site. So if someone could hook me up with some servo wiring info and the install of the brushless motor setup (i think i have this hooked up ok) I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
What brand and model of receiver (servo antenna box) and transmitter (controller) do you have?

The Futaba channel assignments are:
CH1- aileron servo
CH2- elevator servo
CH3-throttle/ESC
CH4-rudder -- gyro connects here. Tail servo connects to gyro.
CH5-gyro gain (if your gyro has this feature
CH6-pitch servo (if the g2 is a collective pitch heli).

So brands follow this channel to function assignment ... some don't.
If the RX and TX are capatible ... the TX manual should show you the channel arrangement.