Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Ready to move on : )

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 12:24 AM
dveloza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ready to move on : )

I have the Blade cx2 and I think is time for me to move on. My question is with all the different Helis out there, What should I buy next?[&:] I like E flite cp and cp pro but I think and I heard that parts are expensive relative to other brands. I spent a lot of money in parts for my blade cx2. Every where I go I see people writting about the T Rex 450 and 600 but I have no idea where to get it and how difficult is to fly it. I want something that is ready to fly. I really don't have the experience to build one. Can you guys please tell me what should I buy?

P.S. I don't want to spend a lot of dinero $$$

I appreciate your help
Old 12-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Druss

Default RE: Ready to move on : )

what exactly is your budget? to get a trex 450 set up can cost anywhere from $500 for the SA and up to $1000 for the SE V2. A Trex 600, whether nitro or electric will cost over $1000. Those numbers will depend on the radio but I based it on a $300 radio and the lowest prices available for kits and parts.

I personally own the blade cp and will never buy another eflite product in my life (my 3 other friends also own a blade cp and feel the same). If you have to buy local then you're going to have some trouble finding a good cost effective heli, if you can buy online look at the esky products like the hbfp, hb king2 and belt cp.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:22 AM
cactus hopper

Default RE: Ready to move on : )

You really don't need any experience to assemble one of them. All you need is to be able to read and run a screwdriver.