Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

new to this: falcon 3d

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

new to this: falcon 3d

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 06:24 PM
awmetrogolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to this: falcon 3d

just purchased a falcon 3d new: the manual sucks.... doesnt explain what any the controls do on the transmitter. and need a good way to balance the blades .... i have a wobble, i think i should see the blades on a even plane. the helicopter want to fall over on its side and move around when just trying to hover. im not sure if that because of the training gear (im sure its not). this thing is cool but i would be better if that was better instructions from start to finish. (like a nice training video)

let me know. i have searched this forum for help.... couldnt find anything that was really understandable. thats why im posting this
Old 08-21-2008, 05:08 AM
OldScaleGuy
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: new to this: falcon 3d

The manual is not the greatest, that is for sure go to this thread: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4436222/tm.htm
There is a ton of Falcon 3D information here that can help you. If you are just getting started in heli's it will take a lot of studying and patience. A simulator will also help.