Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

I'm giving respect where respect is due! Falcon 40!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

I'm giving respect where respect is due! Falcon 40!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 06:26 PM
chevypower1930

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm giving respect where respect is due! Falcon 40!

Just giving some respect to what I believe is the best FP Heli for the money....

The newest version of the Falcon 40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0mcehtfa-U

This heli is amazing for the beginner or for the expert who wants a relaxing flight in the backyard. I've had 2.. one about 3 years ago and got one at the beginning of this year. I'm a fixed wing guy but have messed around with heli's and I've had collective pitch and just enjoy the relaxation and ease of use of the FP as I'm not doing any 3D with a helicopter! haha I keep that for my fixed wings! But i've probably had 50 flights on the Falcon 40 and it's still as smooth and as strong as the day I took it out of the box... I've had about 6 flights a day for the past week and absolutely no mishaps, no problems, no vibrations.... just a solid and reliable helicopter. And the 2.4 technology is just a great plus! I've never had any glitches or loss of signal.

Just thought I'd share my experiences with the Falcon 40 and I absolutely would tell anybody to get this heli.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12067.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1457047  
Old 06-29-2010, 11:53 AM
dknovick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I'm giving respect where respect is due! Falcon 40!

ORIGINAL: chevypower1930

Just giving some respect to what I believe is the best FP Heli for the money....

Just thought I'd share my experiences with the Falcon 40 and I absolutely would tell anybody to get this heli.
Glad you're enjoying it. My first heli was the V1 Falcon 40. Loved it!

BTW, there's a Falcon 40 thread here:
[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4826535/tm.htm]Falcon 40[/link]

-Dave