Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Newbie Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2002, 02:58 AM
R Plante

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Question

I am looking at getting into helis after 24 yrs of aircraft. Currently flying only gas engines and looking to stay that way with Helis. Played with Helis in mid 80s but now I have no glow equipment and no desire to go back to glow. My question is are there any gas Helis out there suitable to learn on. There are 2 Heli flyers in the club that can help with set up and trim and I can get Realflight sim from 1 of them for sim time.Again I would prefer to stay with gas and probably will not start flying helis if I have to goi to glow. I realize that intial investment and repair cost will be higher and i'm ready to live with that. I also realize that crashes are a matter of when not if it will happen.

I thank you in advance for any and all comments

Randy
Old 04-11-2002, 04:17 PM
Moore-VARIO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Question

For about $1,250 USD you should check out the VARIO .60 size gasser. You can get more information on it at www.variocanada.com