Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

iphone icontroller for heli(s)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

iphone icontroller for heli(s)

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 10:00 AM
topoli12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iphone icontroller for heli(s)

Hello everyone;

I hope you all are having a great time flying your heli(s). I was playing around with my iphone and the app(s), and i saw something cool. there is an app for iphone called " i-helicopter ". what you can do with the app is, you can actually control your helis. what kind? it depends on your setting and the app. it will give you 4 options. CO-AXIAL mostly. but the app requirs some sort of controller that you need to get seperatly. its called i-controller. i looked online, but couldnt find any information. i wanted to share this with you guys and see what you think and if you have any information about it.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:04 PM
droggy66

Default RE: iphone icontroller for heli(s)

i think its a stupid idea
Old 08-16-2011, 06:16 PM
potapple

Default RE: iphone icontroller for heli(s)

It seems that you can control your helicopter with your iphone/ipad/ipod,not a required controller,just download the i-helicopter software and you can fly it.
There are some i-helicopter information I can provide    click