Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Bind Blade 450 3D

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Helfish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bind Blade 450 3D

I am new to all RC and am having a bit of a problem to bind spektrum 6i to Blade 450 3D.
Have gone through the process as described in hand books with heli and transmitterand led flashes and then goes out. All the functions work but the led is not on? I have not tryed to fly it yet as have been checking settings and balancing blades ect
Old 05-01-2012, 08:09 PM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Bind Blade 450 3D

did you remember to unplug bind plug then unplug batt, turn off transmitter,  turn on transmitter and plug in batt ? i have had a few of the spectrum rx's do that a few times but after a cycle or 2 in the correct order it usually fixes itself.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Helfish

Yes managed to sort that one out I think bind plug had a fault ?
The one problem at moment is I think I must have a setting wrong on transmitter spektrum 6i the gyro flashes when connect up to battery and then goes out any ideas?
Old 05-09-2012, 05:36 AM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

yes check the gear switch is up or in position 0 if it is and you havent changed values in the gyro (in transmitter) when in heading hold mode the light might turn on then off leave the bird alone for about 5 seconds while everything initializes and then it should go solid red to say its in heading hold mode. if it does not then maybe flip the switch down and look at light. i dont have a b450 i do have a 400 but most gyros work about the same. i would recheck values in tx in gyro it should look something like 0  +65 or more and  1   49 or less . refer to manual for starting or recommended values. if it shows them values then maybe you have a bad wire somewhere or the gyro is junk. i wont even get into the stock electronics they slapped on the b400  they were nothing but junk.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Helfish

Thanks for help the gyro settings were only at 50% have set them higher and gyro is ok now.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:22 PM
dwextra
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi guys,
I just bought a new blade 450 BNF and I have a JR 9303 I'm looking for help setting it up. Like from start to finish, i'm new to the heli world and i'm completely lost when it comes to heli set-up. Ive been flying planes for 15 years and Ive been flying the blade SR for the last year. Anyway could anyone walk me through the set-up or does anyone know where i can find this info? What I have found on the web is more confusing than helpful. I dont know anything about heli setup HELP!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!