Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

soooo upset

Old 05-11-2013, 12:41 PM
stevew007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default soooo upset

well i bought this package deal from a guy thought i was getting a deal. well he did not put it in a box for shipping so when it showed up the remote is trashed. then i asked him way the
3-in-1 was pulled out and now i guess he forgot that it was broke also.
here is my problem I have nothing i can do becaue it was paid for with a money order.(yeah i know but he was older) he wont do anything for me. I didnt want to spend a fortune on this thing since it was going to be my first real heli.

well if someone could point the way to a real cheap place for replacment's I would be very happy because I've already spent way to much and was hoping to have fun with the kid this weekend.

Old 05-11-2013, 01:27 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts
Default RE: soooo upset

If you paid for it by postal money order, and you didn't recieve what you paid for, then I would politely inform him that you will be speaking with your, and his, local post master about mail fraud.

If that doesn't get his attention, then, persue it with your local Post master.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:14 PM
stevew007

that might work on him he is older. but i tried that stuff with 2 younger kids once.....they didnt bat and eye LOL
Old 05-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

The only stuff I bought through this place was something stable like an engine