Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Henseleit 3d nt rebuild tips

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Henseleit 3d nt rebuild tips

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2022, 04:20 PM
Thunder man

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Henseleit 3d nt rebuild tips

Hello, I've recently ordered a used three dee nt to rebuild it, and I'm curious if there is any advice I should know of about rebuilding it, I also read it's manual so I'm already familiar to how everything works, I also have experience of rebuilding a raptor 50 and an os 50.
Any advice would be helpful, thanks.
Old 06-05-2022, 07:42 PM
Vstabi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Thunder man
Hello, I've recently ordered a used three dee nt to rebuild it, and I'm curious if there is any advice I should know of about rebuilding it, I also read it's manual so I'm already familiar to how everything works, I also have experience of rebuilding a raptor 50 and an os 50.
Any advice would be helpful, thanks.
I have one as well and the hardest thing I have had issues finding was motor parts. I currently need a piston, ring, wrist pin and wrist pin retainers.
mot uses a special motor (spins opposite) they don’t make parts for any more so I am going to have to figure out how to make it work with a normal spinning motor
Old 06-06-2022, 02:57 AM
Thunder man

Thanks for the reply, my model seems to only need a bearing kit and a screw kit for the most part, the motor looks fine, although I haven't tested it yet.

Also do you know where I can get the manual for the lötterle carburetor? I've also heard that Henseliet still makes NT parts.
Old 06-06-2022, 03:36 AM
Vstabi

Henseleit does not make pats but they did source them to an outside person. If you contact them they will give you his info. I will say, the last time I checked for a standard servo conversion for the 3DMP-3, he had it but it was 300Euro 😳
Old 06-06-2022, 03:36 AM
Vstabi

Did you find a kit new?
Old 06-06-2022, 05:09 AM
Thunder man

I got a used NT, but all I need is a bearing kit and screw kit, along with a new belt, I've already taking apart most of the model down below

Last edited by Thunder man; 06-06-2022 at 05:13 AM.
Old 06-06-2022, 05:18 AM
Vstabi

Nice, I am currently searching other motor options as parts for the OS 91FX-HGL are just not available. Hopefully I can get something in there so I can get it in the air again
Old 06-06-2022, 05:24 AM
Thunder man

My flybar is a little bent, would it be advisable to replace it or to straiting it out?
Old 06-06-2022, 06:29 AM
Vstabi

Depends how bad it is. A little bent will not matter as long as the flybar is centered. You have to remember it flexes in flight.
I am using a VBAR NEO FBL system with my heli (still has the flybar) so it is making all the stabilization for me
Old 06-06-2022, 06:39 AM
Thunder man

In that case I should be fine,

Apparently, the engine runs on just ethanol and oil, how cheap is it compared to fuel with nitro?

And lastly, how well does the NT fly
Old 12-27-2023, 12:08 PM
Thunder man

My bad if I sounded like I was milking every reply. I was just very exited to learn about this mode. But thanks for the replies