Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

RC helicopter Big bertha 69 build , Need Help

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

RC helicopter Big bertha 69 build , Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2023, 06:22 AM
Abhatti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC helicopter Big bertha 69 build , Need Help

Hey all ,
I am coming back to the hobby after 20+ yrs . I got a new untouched un flown heli which is 80% complete from marketplace. I took the challange to complete it but with my limited knowledge, I don't know the type of swash plate , I don't know where each servo is connected to , apart from the ruddere servo and the gyro , I really don't know where the other servo leads will be connected to with respect to receiver . First thing is I need help determining what type of swash plate it is , I have a url but couldn't post it here but I will try

vrhc.co.uk/index.php/en/big-bertha

Go to middle of page and manual is there , I could not add the pdf as it exceeds size . Please help me out , I appreciate your help . BTW , I love this heli , I can post more pics as soon as possible

Last edited by Abhatti; 08-26-2023 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Title