Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Wltoys V913 not binding.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Wltoys V913 not binding.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2023, 01:40 PM
AHS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wltoys V913 not binding.

Good day,
Please keep in mind that I am new to Helicopters.
I'm pretty sure that I know the answer for the problem of this Helicopter not binding, that being it's cheap junk, and what can be done about it. That being nothing.

I picked up this copter at a garage sale awhile back, so, no idea of how old it is. The motor was shot, no big surprise there, but other than that the copter was in good condition. The motor was replaced and to my surprise, the copter actually few when I was done.
I few the copter maybe 6 times over the past few months. Fast forward to today when the copter would not bind to the controller after having sat for about a month. Having had another Wltoys copter, the V912a, do the same thing, I'm thinking that these copters have an issue.

Question, is there anyway that these copters can be re-flashed?
No big loss involved if not, but these were good trainers, ones that you didn't see a pile of $ going up in smoke if you crashed and destroyed one.

My take at this point... if it can't be manually bound...don't buy it.

Mahalo for any input and Happy Holidays.

Last edited by AHS; 12-15-2023 at 01:44 PM.