Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

kyosho Caliber M24

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 12:08 AM
DigiT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kyosho Caliber M24

kyosho Caliber M24......... Is it ever comeing to america? If not does anyone know where to buy one anyways??? Im VERY excited about this little chooper.
Old 05-15-2004, 10:27 AM
DigiT

Default RE: kyosho Caliber M24

does anyone know what im talking about?
Old 05-15-2004, 12:49 PM
helidreamer-RCU

nope....LOL
Old 08-13-2004, 03:30 PM
mintycooper

Yeah, it is. Tower Hobbies will be carrying it soon.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:44 PM
marked23

I saw one at my LHS yesterday. The mechanics look remescient of the fixed pitch birds from the 70's. It has those "one-handed" pushrods above the swashplate. The motor looks like the same as what comes with a Hummingbird. The heli is quite a bit larger than a HB though. At that size, I would have expected to see a variable pitch tail, but it has a geared, fixed pitch tail on a separate motor.

Looks good. I wonder how much it costs to crash? I think I'd still prefer a Shogun 400.

-Mark
Old 08-15-2004, 10:42 AM
smokeflyer

I have an M24 and my buddy has a HB Elite FP and he just got a Shogun. The M24 is almost the same size (a little smaller actually) as the HB and flies similar, tho I think the M24 is a little more stable for beginners, the gyro is very good in it. The Shogun is a different class all together with high headspeed CP, and expensive to build and maintain, he's not looking forward to crashing THAT bird!

The M24 doesn't cost much to crash because 90% of the time nothing breaks and when something does the parts are pretty cheap to replace. The blades are virtually indestructable and make great trainer blades for ANY micro too.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:37 PM
baltasar

Anyone can tell me where I can downlaod the english manual, I just boughtmine and cames with a french one !!!

I went to Kyosho webpage downloaded and even worst, is in Japanase, arghh.

I tryed contact Kyosho, but there is not even one email contact on all the site I can use.

Need help please!!
Old 08-25-2004, 09:34 AM
hpais

I saw one yesterday at HobbyUSA in Bellingham, MA. It's good looking, although it appeared to me larger than the HB...

Since all electronics are in one box, would it be possible ot upgrade it to Brushless? Could you get hold of the signals or would you have to throw out the M24 electronics box and get everything from scratch (radio, gyro, ESCs)???