Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Century Heli "DISAPOINTED"

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Century Heli "DISAPOINTED"

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 05:14 PM
crash_expert
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Century Heli "DISAPOINTED"

Has any one had any experience with these folks on there shipping? I have ordered twice from them. The fist time just after Christmas, so I gave them that one, with the holidays and all.

My second order was placed over 2 weeks ago and I have yet to see it! I assumed that when you place an order and you use 2-3 day that means 2-3 day not 2-3 weeks.

I have had faster service from folks over seas. Can some one point me to a good reputable company here state side.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that they are a bad company. Just stating my disappointment with them. When I spend a few hundred dollars some where, I expect a certain amount of service. Call me old fashion, I am not asking for the world just a little customer service. Like if the order is not being shipped out. A little e-mail goes a long way to tell you when it is going to be shipped.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:46 PM
lawnhawk

Default RE: Century Heli "DISAPOINTED"

Sorry to hear it. I order from them all the time, but only use ground shipping. If there is a question or hold up on my order, they've always called me on the phone and let me know.

I've always had great experience with them. I hope they make good for you because I really hope to see them get bigger. [&o]

Good luck.
Old 01-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you called them to find out what is going on?
Old 01-25-2005, 07:11 PM
rusirius

I just placed an order there on monday... I received the ship notification (with tracking number) on moday night... It's on it's way and will be delivered tommorow (wed)... This was the first time I placed an order with them though.
Old 01-25-2005, 08:56 PM
ChopperMike

I've ordered from them several times. The order always arrived when expected.

Mike
Old 01-25-2005, 11:44 PM
crash_expert

Well this is all good news. I have not given up on them yet. As they say third time is a charm. I will place one more order with them and take it from there.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:57 PM
adr_ian64

I ordered from them and I got my package in a week(and I live in Canada) doesn't it say on their site that you have to call them for 2-3 day or over-night shipping? You should have also got a tracking number. It always seems like online orders are never gonna come but just when your about to give up BAM! its at your door step

Anyway, good luck with that order and happy flying!!
Old 01-26-2005, 06:07 PM
heli-john

I have had lots from them and they are always quick and spot on, often faster than stuff sent within the UK! Nothing but praise.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:30 PM
crash_expert

Well I have to say that an apology goes out to Century. I received my package yesterday and the first thing I looked at was the shipped date on the post mark. It was shipped the same day I placed my order. It turns out that there is a new mail man doing our route and the box was delivered to 4460 instead of 4450. So the package in all reality got here in 5 days, but sat at the post office for 12. Go Figure!

After all the good comments that I have seen here I will continue to give Century my buisness.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:32 PM
heli-john

Glad to hear it. They get my vote over here! There's stuff not available in the UK which I know I can always get from them. Suppose I should emigrate[8D][:-]
Old 01-27-2005, 07:46 PM
lawnhawk

That's good news, crash. If you ever do see a delay from them, call them. Chances are they have tried to contact you with a question.