Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 08:16 PM
Paul G.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Please

I realize that I am new to this board, but I need some help. I have a GMP Cobra that I built in the 80's. The top of the main gear is scored. I also have some control rods that require replacement. Am I stuck with a lemon or are their other manufacturers parts that will work for this helo?
Old 04-01-2003, 08:19 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Help Please

Is GMP gone? If so, put an ad on the wanted boards. That is how I found gears for my old Kavan. I am betting noone else makes parts for it though. Theres always selling it on ebay for parts and scoring a Raptor. They are good machines.
Old 04-02-2003, 12:34 PM
Just Dallas
My Feedback: (4)

Default GMP Gear

Hi

If you can't find the parts you need I may be interested in buying this from you. Please feel free to drop me a email.

Thanks
Dallas
Old 04-04-2003, 11:41 PM
coop-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Default Help Please

Hi Paul....The GMP's were great helis, only downfall being parts availiability. I have quite a few parts for these, I still fly them, I can help you out with a gear, or I will buy the it from you if you decide to retire it. Shoot me an e-mail if I can be of any help.....Coop