Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

GREAT SERVICE.......It makes a difference!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

GREAT SERVICE.......It makes a difference!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2002, 11:39 PM
Kirk-RCU
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GREAT SERVICE.......It makes a difference!!!!

Last week at the suggestion of several on this web site, I purchased a 401 gyro from http://www.helihut.com

Well after last weekend, and after seeing how WONDERFUL that gyro was, I kicked myself for not buying the digital servo combo for $200!!!

So last night after several HARD KICKS, if figured, WHAT THE HECK!! What's $25!! So you are going to pay $25 more then you would have if you bought the COMBO!! BIG DEAL!!! JUST ORDER IT!!!

Well this afternoon I got an email for http://www.helihut.com They are going to give me the COMBO PRICE!!! I did not ask them to do that!! They just did that out of the KINDNESS of there heart!!

I think this is a sign of GREATNESS!!! And strong business practices. AFTER READING till 1:30 AM last night all the "BAD BUSINESS" practices some companies seem to have in this business, I thought it would be nice if the GOOD ONES were rewarded.

WELL HERE my way of saying thank you to http://www.helihut.com

Thanks for GREAT SERVICE!!!

Yours,

Kirk Voclain
Old 03-27-2002, 03:01 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

wow, thats pretty cool of them!!
Old 03-27-2002, 03:50 AM
Ferrari-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

yeh, they did the same thing for me..

one thing i didn't apperciate charles of helihut said they charge actual shipping charge... well for 2 seperate orders the charge me 20 for shipping when on the package it said 3.00 bucks eachh.

i am not very happy with them...
Old 04-07-2002, 05:04 AM
Phoenix-IT

The shipping was $3.00 each... the shipping and HANDLING charge was 10.00 each if I am reading you right... That $10 probably includes insurance (you want it on a $200 item believe me) and the packaging... as well as the time and effort they put into boxing it up and labeling it.

$10 isn't bad considering the insurance probably costs them another $3 per package.... $10 for getting it in 3 days... can't beat that...

Chad
Old 04-07-2002, 05:10 AM
Ferrari-RCU

yeh i felt the smae way for GETTING IT IN 3 DAYS, but 3 1/2 weeks later i just got it. i am not mad and still buy from them but i do not apperciate them very much
Old 04-07-2002, 05:28 AM
Phoenix-IT

When I ordered.... it was a Friday... I paid for Priority U.S. Mail... not overnight... I received it on Monday.... thats 3 days with 2 of them being non-business days... I think that's great...

Where the hell are you? B.F.E.? Are you having postal delays in your area or something.... the Sept. 11th stuff has had some areas slow down and they are still recovering from it....

I've shipped all kinds of stuff priority mail from all kinds of different places.... my computer stuff too.... and it has never taken more than a week for me to get something... I'd complain to the post office.... as long as Helihut told you when it shipped it's pretty much the P.O.'s problem after that.

Chad
Old 04-07-2002, 06:15 AM
Ferrari-RCU

i live in colorado, and he always charges me 10.00 for shippiung and it's always between 2-3.00 on the package,

i don't knpw those guys are weird.
Old 04-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Rforce1

Even if they are chariging you a bit more for shipping you still save a bunch, well at least on the 401 servo combo, I ordered one last night and just checked the tracking #, it should be here by 4-11. Not bad, shipping cost me $17.

I ordered a 9chf tx from heliproz, they had it on sale for 429 bucks, plus free shipping, Kind of bumbed they were all out of stock on weston pipes for os.32 though.

Both helihut and heliproz seem to be good solid places to order from. Only thing I don't like about buying the 401 from helihut is that from what I hear the waranty is not valid in the US.....Still you save 100 bucks!
Old 04-11-2002, 04:30 PM
Moore-VARIO

I have done tons of business with Charles at www.helihut.com and find his customer service and pricing among the best. As far as the warranty thing goes, you got to send it to Futaba in Japan for service. Their address is:
Futaba Service Center
1080 Yabutsuka
Chosei-mura, Chosei
Chiba Prefecture 299-4395, Japan
Old 04-11-2002, 07:30 PM
Rforce1

Thanks for posting the futuba adress. Looks like you can't beat helihuts deal on the 401 after all.

Thanks again
Old 04-11-2002, 08:02 PM
Phoenix-IT

Well, looks like they are getting tired of it... Heliproz has new price on the GY401 + 9253... $229.99 with free shipping and warranty is good in the US.

Chad

(You have to email them for that price though.)