Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

Novus FP / Walkera 43B

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 09:44 AM
motorace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Novus FP / Walkera 43B

I have read a few places now that say the Novus FP is essentially the same thing as the Walkera 43B. Does anyone know if the parts are interchangable?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Skunkworx

Default RE: Novus FP / Walkera 43B

Yep. Should be 100%. Walkera is the parent company and will be much cheaper to buy parts because they don't have as much markup.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:34 AM
motorace

Thanks for confirming skunk!
Old 08-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Skunkworx

No problem!

Actually the Novus is the regular 4-3 which costs about $70-$100. The 4-3b is the metal version of the same heli (comes with a metal swash plate and blade grips, etc... and rns about $150). They also have the Brushless 4-3b ot as well. Runs about $170 or so. Can't say the B/L is that great of a system just yet, but the regular brushed seems to do more than enough. It's the same stuff that's in the 4G3/Novus CP, Walkera 52/Venom NightRanger 3D Micro if I'm not mistaken, so it should run for a long time before burning out. Super cheap to replace anyways.