Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter General Discussions
Reload this Page >

KBDD Paddles on Mini-Titan!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter General Discussions Discuss RC Helis here. Nitro, gas, turbine and any make, model or brand not having its own specific forum below!

KBDD Paddles on Mini-Titan!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 01:04 PM
Ah Clem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KBDD Paddles on Mini-Titan!

This is a video of the Thunder Tiger Mini-Titan, just nurgling around during orientation practice.

The ship is equipped with KBDD paddles on the cyclic, which make it very, very quick, but actually more stable than with the Mini-Titan paddles (quicker than the green TT paddles, more stable than the white TT paddles).

The flybar is installed in the rear hole of the paddle. I am not much of a 3D flyer, but this does show how quick and how stable the paddles are. Cyclic is smooth and positive in any maneuver, but extremely quick. Get on the cyclic and it moves quickly-Get off the cyclic and the machine locks into position.

Please note there is absolutely no tendency for the ship to pitch up in Fast Forward or Fast Backward Flight-no tendency towards "pitchiness", what soever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgndN9KYf4

Video Courtesy of E3DFlyer.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:48 PM
500 lb. koolaid man

Default RE: KBDD Paddles on Mini-Titan!

I've got neon orange KBDD flybar paddles and a neon orange KBDD tail rotor coming in the mail tomorrow. Couldn't resist the temptation after watching and reading the Finless review. My scorpion 2221-8 motor really sped up my cyclic, and I know these paddles are probably going to do wonders, looking forward to it.

http://helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=165393
Everybody on helifreak said: more stability than any stock paddle, no negative effects on forward and backward flight, and of course, crazy fast cyclic.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:33 PM
Ah Clem

Default RE: KBDD Paddles on Mini-Titan!

Outstanding!

Please post back how you like the paddles!