Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

ironic ain't it?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 06:56 PM
3DSAVAGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ironic ain't it?

i just fixed my tensor after the motor came off and shredded the whole front of the plane. i went and flew it today, and i landed it kinda rough, and guess wat? THE BACK END SNAPPED IN HALF!!![:@][:@][:@] this plane hates me i swear!!! soooo...i guess i'm back 2 fixin it again.....[sm=disappointed.gif]
Old 10-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Cryhavoc
My Feedback: (46)

Default RE: ironic ain't it?

That plane hates everybody. Unless you're flying that thing inside it'll never hold up. Great flyer but very fragile.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:21 PM
stinger40

ORIGINAL: Cryhavoc

That plane hates everybody. Unless you're flying that thing inside it'll never hold up. Great flyer but very fragile.
I'd like to object that. My Tensor loves me! It flies so good. I usually fly it when there's no wind and it flies great! It also lands soooo slow. [8D]
Old 10-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Cryhavoc
My Feedback: (46)

I got one of the first ones that came out. We had several of these in our club and I don't think they lasted past a few weeks and we'd all moved on. It's good to FINALLY hear SOMEONE has success with this plane outdoors. Our LHS quit stocking them due to all the complaints and objections. For the price, we found many better options and those planes are still around.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:32 AM
3DSAVAGE

u know wat, i think i might get some fff and make a tensor that's better and stronger
Old 10-28-2007, 09:14 PM
stinger40

ORIGINAL: Cryhavoc

I got one of the first ones that came out. We had several of these in our club and I don't think they lasted past a few weeks and we'd all moved on. It's good to FINALLY hear SOMEONE has success with this plane outdoors. Our LHS quit stocking them due to all the complaints and objections. For the price, we found many better options and those planes are still around.
I have also found planes that fly as good as the Tensor. My Shocky outdoes it in certain fields, but my Tensor just out KE's them all.