Community
Search
Notices
RC Humor Have an RC related joke or story? If it is RC humor you're looking for we have this forum to make you happy now.

EPIC FAIL

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 10:17 PM
3DSAVAGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EPIC FAIL

so one bright morning i finished building my beloved homebuilt foamy 3d plane. i loved that thing, it was gonna be my pride and joy. so that afternoon i went to go fly the thing at a field near my house, or at least tried to get it out the door...anyway after a door blockage and an hour later i finally got the thing outside. my neighbor's baby nephew was playing in his yard when he sees my beautiful red and black plane. he ran over to me to admire it, nearly falling every 2 steps, but he wanted to see it up close and personal, so me being a nice guy, i showed it to him at about a foot above his head(i dont trust little kids around my stuff...) then GUESS WHAT HE DOES???? he jumps up and tried to hang on the wings of my plane, KA SNAP!!!! there went my flying day...after some time i went back in, fixed my plane, and came outside with it the next day. my neighbors black lab charged my and tackled me and my plane, shredding it to pieces...[] now you can imagine how i feel right about now, [] and [:@] and [&o]. after this i pushed the dog off my plane and went right back in to fix my plane...again...so i got it relatively fixed and i went out the next next day. i looked carefully around to make sure nothing that could hurt my plane was nearby. i went outside, finally got to the field near my house, and i take off. i felt great my new plane flying well and i let my guard down...oh boy talk about irony, but right after i said "ah, nothing could possibly ruin this day now!" a hawk came by and snatched my plane out of the air, carrying it away. man, i got real mad to see that. but after trying to hit the hawk with a rock and missing, i went home without a plane[][:@][&o]. ya, my luck basicly sucked with that plane. I GUESS I NEVER SHOULD'VE PUT THE NUMBER 13 ON THE THING!!!!! D'OH!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:20 PM
ssrc30

Default RE: EPIC FAIL

No want, No worry, No way lol..................... You need better luck lol
Old 06-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Cerberus90

I've got number 13 on my RC car. 13 is a lucky number for me though, so it shouldn't hopefully bring me any bad luck.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:06 PM
3DSAVAGE

13's my lucky number for me too, it's just not my plane's lucky number
Old 06-16-2008, 11:05 PM
fly boy2

lol, I wish I could have seen that, how long did you spend on building the plane
Old 06-18-2008, 08:40 PM
3DSAVAGE

you mean the FIRST time? took me about...uhh, bout a 8 days...
Old 06-24-2008, 09:59 PM
General Lee Stupid

wow, that sucks, sorry man
Old 06-24-2008, 10:57 PM
3DSAVAGE

i actually thinks its pretty funny looking back on that day
Old 08-11-2008, 12:18 PM
GlassBullet
My Feedback: (1)

haha. good job

fyi 13 is my lucky number too
Old 08-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Wild Foamy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

takes a true aeromodeller to look back on the day and laugh instead of sulking about it,

'corse if it was a real model aeroplane the hawk wouldnt have been able to carry it...

ive enver had hawks bother me, but ive made a sport of p***ing off the pidgeons, kites and numerous other birds that wander onto our flying site (Sparrows make for great agility testing! :P)
Old 08-13-2008, 12:31 AM
General Lee Stupid

Ha, I chase birds with my planes too, several times I have almost lost my plane because I chased a bird so far that I could barely see it. But it makes you realize how hard it is to hit something in the air and how amazingly unlucky it is to have a mid-air with another plane.