Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Where is the FEJ F14 customer complane thread gone??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Where is the FEJ F14 customer complane thread gone??

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 01:38 AM
CrashingXpert
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is the FEJ F14 customer complane thread gone??

Cant find it today[X(] what hapent?

Cheers
Old 07-13-2011, 02:13 AM
DelGatoGrande
My Feedback: (23)

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Where is the FEJ F14 customer complane thread gone??

you mean this? http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10616693/tm.htm

wellcome to RCU mate
Old 07-13-2011, 04:29 AM
rbxbear44
My Feedback: (86)

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Right where it should have gone...TRASH!
Old 07-13-2011, 05:22 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

That thread was removed by one of our Jet Moderators for several rules violations that occurred in the thread.

Ken
Old 07-13-2011, 07:29 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

What were the violations? It was a valid thread. Remove the violations and leave the thread.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:50 AM
invertmast

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

How about the one from delgatogrande asking the mods to delete the complaint thread and sayin FEJ would send in their usual payment for doing so?

Its all a cover up! Lol... j/k. But really, what did happen to both of them? The original had valid complaints and concerns, violations should be removed, not entire threads..
Old 07-13-2011, 08:04 AM
DelGatoGrande

you have no prove against me sirmods delete all rcu now before its too late

...or better leave it ..this members is just a target group= bank accounts with no memory or will...NOT

agree with Gerald remove violations and leave the thread

Old 07-13-2011, 10:02 AM
invertmast

ORIGINAL: DelGatoGrande

you have no prove against me sirmods delete all rcu now before its too late

...or better leave it ..this members is just a target group= bank accounts with no memory or will...NOT

agree with Gerald remove violations and leave the thread

dang! i knew i should of gotten that screen-shot! haha
Old 07-13-2011, 10:13 AM
LGM Graphix

Who's Gerald
Old 07-13-2011, 10:15 AM
MaHo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Info´s in the German Forum
http://translate.google.de/translate...27657-FEJ-F-14
regards Martin
Old 07-13-2011, 11:23 AM
rwwinter

Here it is out of the Google cache. I can't see any violations!?

Rudi

________
cmorgan
Score: 100
Last Login: 7/12/2011
Status: offline Just curious if anyone has had issues with Fly Eagle Jets in the quality of their product such as the equipment i.e. retracts, airlines, bulkhead/formers not secured or improperly installed. In addition to the run around from their U.S. Rep in Maryland? I completely understand that not all their products will be as poorly constructed as mine or maybe mine was just a fluke, however their customer support leaves a lot to be desired including their home office.
While I await any responses from members I will compile the timeline of my experience and post.

RE: FLy Eagle Jets - 7/12/2011 12:29 AM
No New Messages
Vincent

Score: 105
Status: offline What specific jet kit did you have and what were the problems with it??
Vin...

ravill
Score: 125
Status: offline Yup, I've yet to see even ONE successful fly eagle jets flight. If you'd have checked here sooner and seen all the problems Fly Eagle Jets has had, you probably wouldn't have bought one. Sorry about your troubles.

Raf

RAVjets Demo team. All We Do Is Fly.

cmorgan
Status: offline I purchased the F-14. The bulkheads were not properly glued and simply came loose when first touched. No re-enforcing at stabilizer pivot point. Most of the included platforms/plywood extremely thin. Not worthy of a high performance model as this. Their valves are reported not to be the highest quality as reported by the builder so I opted to replace them along with the entire air syste
Having to consider replacing gear with mechanical due to reported failure of their components.

cmorgan
Nothing in my posting is or will be degrading, or obscene.
What it will be is the truth of my experience in hopes of the future customer learning from my experience prior to investing over 10,000 in a kit

AltecareRC
Certified

quote:

ORIGINAL: cmorgan

Just curious if anyone has had issues with Fly Eagle Jets in the quality of their product such as the equipment i.e. retracts, airlines, bulkhead/formers not secured or improperly installed. In addition to the run around from their U.S. Rep in Maryland? I completely understand that not all their products will be as poorly constructed as mine or maybe mine was just a fluke, however their customer support leaves a lot to be desired including their home office.
While I await any responses from members I will compile the timeline of my experience and post.

Simple answer for you, Yes all of the above.
I have had 2, one broke up in flight, structural failure, the other I did my homework and improved it and spent a lot of money changing, replacing, re-inforcing etc.
Do your homework and go through everything and improve it to your standards.

Aviation Design, Behotec Turbines & Retracts,
Boomerang Jets, Schuebeler EDF Systems

cmorgan
Status: offline I appreciate the info. I just got the plane back from the builder, still having to complete some things and verify structural integrity and hopefully airworthiness.

ravill
Score: 125
Status: offline I think fly eagle jets, right now, make for really awesome static display models.

They really do have gorgeous paint jobs.

Raf

RAVjets Demo team. All We Do Is Fly.

FenderBean
Score: 105
Status: online how new is your kit? Who have you been talking to? James?

LGM Graphix
Certified
Score: 161
Status: offline It appears that fej's are getting better but I think they are definitely a model to check everything on over and over. There is a thread showing a stress test and failure on the f14 wing that you will want to see. My experiences with them were not great. In the end I got rid of the jets I had after fixing multiple structural issues. I was just worn out and did not want the grief any longer.

Owner/Operator of LGM Graphix
Custom paint and builds

Hide Signatures

Old 07-13-2011, 04:50 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

ORIGINAL: LGM Graphix

What were the violations? It was a valid thread. Remove the violations and leave the thread.
I'm not going to post information about why this thread was deleted as this was an issue between the OP of that thread and the moderators for this forum. I'm sorry that members may feel this isn't right, but we're not going to air the dirty laundry of what happened here. Sorry guys

Ken

Old 07-13-2011, 04:51 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

ORIGINAL: invertmast

How about the one from delgatogrande asking the mods to delete the complaint thread and sayin FEJ would send in their usual payment for doing so?
His thread was removed because it is not the proper method on RCU to report a problem with at thread. If he felt there was something wrong with the thread in question then he should have opened a report ticket, not post a thread in the open forums

Ken

Old 07-13-2011, 05:05 PM
invertmast

ORIGINAL: RCKen

ORIGINAL: invertmast

His thread was removed because it is not the proper method on RCU to report a problem with at thread. If he felt there was something wrong with the thread in question then he should have opened a report ticket, not post a thread in the open forums

Ken

I was just picking Ken... It was funny to see.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:44 PM
DelGatoGrande

I'm not going to post information about why this thread was deleted

Why ?
Old 07-14-2011, 01:10 AM
molo_30

I think as a moderator Ken you should explain yourself. Your quick to jump on others here.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:03 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

+1
Old 07-14-2011, 05:36 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

I'm not going to post information about why this thread was deleted
Why ?
Why?? Because those actions are between the moderator that took them and the member involved in the action. It's pretty simple. We don't sit here and post in public issues about members, it's just a plain and simple matter of privacy. Think about it, most members would not like it if we started talking about bad things they do in public here in the forums. It's the same thing here. This is an issue that occurred between the member and the moderator. Unfortunately that is all that I'm going to say to the public here to the rest of the membership as the details aren't going to be aired. I will tell you the same thing now that I said before, the thread was removed because of actions of the OP and the Moderator that took those actions discussed the issue with the that member. It's possible that we would allow another thread on this subject to be reopened if the OP did not repeat what happened before.

ORIGINAL: molo_30
I think as a moderator Ken you should explain yourself. Your quick to jump on others here.
I was not the Moderator that took the actions that closed that thread. As the Forum Manager here at RCU I am simply answering the question why that thread was removed. I have explained to everybody what has happened here, and I have answered the questions that have been posed here about this issue. As I said above, the details are not going to be aired in public because of privacy matters.

Ken
Old 07-14-2011, 06:48 AM
CrashingXpert
My Feedback: (2)

The way i see it is that the post got deleted because Customer reported that the model he received
was a "second hand damaged one" that "it was repainted " and "resold as new "to him.[:-]
Plus the fact he was asking FEJ dealer to step up and clear things out for some time.

Did you also ban this member ?
Old 07-14-2011, 07:11 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

The thread was not removed for any reason concerning the actual content of the thread. As I said, the subject could be reopened if the actions that caused it to be removed are not repeated. And no, the member was not banned. We don't ban a member for one simple offense or rule violation. 

Ken
Old 07-14-2011, 07:19 AM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Or multiple violations cause I still see many multiple violators posting the same garbage. And some are upset they didn't get to post some more violations on a thread about FEJ and are doing a great job of making it well known on this one.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:28 AM
LGM Graphix

The thread was not removed for any reason concerning the actual content of the thread. As I said, the subject could be reopened if the actions that caused it to be removed are not repeated. And no, the member was not banned. We don't ban a member for one simple offense or rule violation.

Ken

Wait a second... if the thread wasn't removed due to the content of the thread, and the OP could repost it, then why was it removed rather than editted? I don't care what the subject of the thread was, be it fej or anything else, but if you are saying that it wasn't removed due to content then what possible valid reason could it have been? I'm not trying to be anti moderator here, I remember the task well, but these statements lead to some strange questions.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:42 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

ORIGINAL: LGM Graphix

Ken

Wait a second... if the thread wasn't removed due to the content of the thread, and the OP could repost it, then why was it removed rather than editted? I don't care what the subject of the thread was, be it fej or anything else, but if you are saying that it wasn't removed due to content then what possible valid reason could it have been? I'm not trying to be anti moderator here, I remember the task well, but these statements lead to some strange questions.
LGM,
As I have stated many times in this thread already, the actions that caused this thread to be removed are NOT going to be discussed here in this thread. When a thread is created here on RCU the actions of the person that created that thread can be held to a higher standard than other members that post in an existing thread. There are many times on RCU where a thread is removed because the person that creates the thread takes actions that are not appropriate. An example would be (and no, this is not why this thread was removed): a member creates a thread asking a question, and then when he receives answers from other members he starts attacking those members because he doesn't like the answers he was given. If something like this happens in an existing thread we simply remove the posts where this occured. But since the member created a thread and did this action we hold it to a higher standard and remove the thread. Once again, this is not why this thread was removed, but it is just one example of why a thread would be removed because of the actions of the OP. While some on here may think so, the job of moderating is not always "black and white" where everything is spelled out and set in stone. There are many times a matter is more "shades of grey" and each situation needs to be handled on it's own. And this is where issues like this come up. Moderators must constantly look at situations and make judgement calls while working within the RCU Community Rules. This is one such situation. And once again, the details about what happened are not something that is going to be discussed in the public forums here on RCU, or with members other than the one involved in this issue.

Once again, what happened is a matter between the member and the Moderator that closed the thread.

Ken

Old 07-14-2011, 11:03 AM
DelGatoGrande

so you say that the thread was not deleted because of something its been writen in it ,
but because of moderators personal reason that we are not alow to know?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om34622.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	1635200  
Old 07-14-2011, 01:13 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

so you say that the thread was not deleted because of something its been writen in it ,
but because of moderators personal reason that we are not alow to know?
Please do not try and put words in my mouth. The thread was removed because of the actions of the member that created the thread. Nothing more, nothing less. I will say this one more time, I'm not going to discuss the details of why the thread was removed. There was nothing personal involving the moderator at all. He was performing his duties as a moderator of RCU.

Ken

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.