Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Spektrum Telemetry TM1000

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Spektrum Telemetry TM1000

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 03:46 AM
Xantos

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Spektrum Telemetry TM1000

Hi
Has anybody tried the Spektrum TM1000 telemetry module with any of the Powerbox Cockpit or Royal series.
I just installed the TM1000 in my airplane but i had to connect the unit to the receiver and not thru the Powerbox.
The TM1000 comes with a standard 3 wire JR type cable to connect to the telemetry port , where as the Powerbox has a 4 pole wire with the white connector for Spektrum telemery.
If I use the Airspeed sensor there isnt another 4 pole port left on the TM1000.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:37 PM
david britz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum Telemetry TM1000

hi I have a spektrum tm1000 wanting to connect it to a powerbox cockpit  srs but i find it difficult to find a cable with a 3 plug spektrum one side(to fit in the data plug on the tm 1000) and a 4 terminal spektrum plug on the other side to fit the spektrum telemetyry plug on the powerbox cockpit srs) ,i can jion two cables together but i am not sure of wich wires to connect the one has four wires and other has three and they are both spectrim cables .if any one can give advice on this please
david
Old 12-02-2012, 05:45 AM
snobird
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum Telemetry TM1000

I have the same issue has anyone talked to Duralite, Powerbox, or Spekrum- Horizon ?
Old 08-18-2013, 08:14 AM
orthobird
My Feedback: (1)

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

me 4, i have a powerbox spektrum royal, and do not know where to connect the TM 1000 into ??? hlep please