Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

My CERMARK and Steven Chao experience

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

My CERMARK and Steven Chao experience

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Springbok Flyer

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default My CERMARK and Steven Chao experience

Hi guys,

I am having a problem to get an order delivered, which I had paid for in early September. All my emails sent to Steven remains unanswered and I am starting to wonder if maybe I have been scammed or weather I am just the victim of very bad customer service.

Anyone out there able to shed some light on the CERMARK situation for me. Or perhaps have contact with Steven Chao and able to put me in touch with him directly.

Thanks for your help.

Jan
Old 12-22-2012, 06:58 AM
jdoyle03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My CERMARK and Steven Chao experience

I sent Cermark a MLD 28 on Octo 26 for repair and have a FedX delivery receipt that it was received. Ever since I cannot contact them by phone or email. I happen to be in Southern Cal for Christmas so I drove to both their new address (a vacant suite in a large complex) and their old address (some guys making Tshirts) and Cermark is not to be found. Unless Steve can explain this situation I wouldn't try to do business with them as I seem to be out an MLD 28.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:37 AM
e-fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My CERMARK and Steven Chao experience

CERMARK is no longer the distributor of MLD , any question please contact MLD([email protected]) or SDShobby