Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Tornado v3

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Tornado v3

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 07:21 AM
HORNET FLYER
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tornado v3

Hey guys,

Just a simple question, will the robart retracts for the comparf kangaroo fit into the tornado?

Thanks
Paul
Old 11-26-2012, 08:50 AM
aquaskiman
My Feedback: (46)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Tornado v3

I do not think so, they are much biger
Old 11-26-2012, 02:26 PM
jetjockey
My Feedback: (8)

Just finished a Tornado V3. Retract mounts are sized for Spring Air units, others might work, but will take modifying to fit. I couldn't get Spring Airs, so went with Robert air up/spring down. Dropped in perfectly with no mods. I also went with Robart 3/8" struts and small wheels/brakes, but if you can get the Tornado trailing link struts, would be much easier and fit better. I like the way the Tornado flies, but a one piece airplane is a little unwieldy, but still managable.

Good luck with your Tornado
Old 11-26-2012, 02:30 PM
jetjockey
My Feedback: (8)

Just finished a Tornado V3. Retract mounts are sized for Spring Air units, others might work, but will take modifying to fit. I couldn't get Spring Airs, so went with Robert air up/spring down. Dropped in perfectly with no mods. I also went with Robart 3/8" struts and small wheels/brakes, but if you can get the Tornado trailing link struts, would be much easier and fit better. I like the way the Tornado flies, but a one piece airplane is a little unwieldy, but still managable.

Good luck with your Tornado