Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

FEJ - PLANES SOLD X PLANES CRASHED or with unsolved problems

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

FEJ - PLANES SOLD X PLANES CRASHED or with unsolved problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 09:16 AM
celso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FEJ - PLANES SOLD X PLANES CRASHED or with unsolved problems

Hello

I have seen too many posts saying not too many good things about FEJ planes. I am just wondering how many planes they have sold these years and how many have been lost due to `` problems ``

Regards
Old 04-09-2014, 09:29 AM
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

What the heck is going on here?!?! Maybe a disgruntled FEJ victim creating and posting from multiple accounts???

Bob
Old 04-09-2014, 09:54 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I'm getting tired of these M****G FEJ threads on this M****G site!

Old 04-09-2014, 10:48 AM
josecilurzo

Do it like us, buy from serious manufacturers, this way I only complain of my piloting when i had crash!!!

Jose
Old 04-09-2014, 11:03 AM
SushiHunter

Originally Posted by ravill
enough is enough, i'm getting tired of these m****g fej threads on this m****g site!

lol!!!
Old 04-09-2014, 11:25 AM
rbxbear44
My Feedback: (86)

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Good grief!!! This is ridiculous!

Bob, I'm thinking these folks are like a bunch of ducks...they wake up in a new world everyday man! Yeesh! Yea, yea...I know, I could have chosen not to open the thread...
Old 04-09-2014, 11:38 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Before RCU shut it down I was up to over 30 lost jets from defective pipes alone... That was like 6 years ago.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:48 AM
mikes68charger
My Feedback: (34)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ravill
ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I'm getting tired of these M****G FEJ threads on this M****G site!

man I sorry I'll never buy an FEJ again.......

While I too will admit there are way to many FEJ thread, a flyer like me with limited $$ is glad to know were not to send my money, It took me several months of selling off my toys but I just paid off my first real jet a CARF Eurosport.

As I have not read anything really bad about these I feel like I have made a good chose.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:50 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

It would appear people are just at the point of trolling and starting threads to stir the pot.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:40 PM
AndyAndrews

Originally Posted by mikes68charger
man I sorry I'll never buy an FEJ again.......

While I too will admit there are way to many FEJ thread, a flyer like me with limited $$ is glad to know were not to send my money, It took me several months of selling off my toys but I just paid off my first real jet a CARF Eurosport.

As I have not read anything really bad about these I feel like I have made a good chose.
You have made an excellent choice! That is a proven airframe.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:03 PM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

This is not a troll thread, this person is just making a honest question. (and this is a honest answer)

Celso my friend, FEJ planes still need to earn the respect of the jet comunity, building proper engineered and flight tested airframes. The proportion of airframe failures of this brand is by far the largest one of all the jet manufacturers, so seems reasonable for you stay away for now from this brand.

best regards, Enrique.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:28 PM
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by mikes68charger

... I just paid off my first real jet a CARF Eurosport.

Like Andy said, a fantastic jet. We have one that was my second jet - eight years ago. Its been repainted and refurbished twice and now my son flys it. It must have over 500 flights on it - at least.. You'll love it...

Do that with an FEJ and then talk to me...

Bob
Old 04-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Tuggs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love RCU but all this FEJ here and there is starting to get really annoying. I mean, come on, all has been said at least twice and everyone on here should know by now that buying FEJ is a big mistake. I got into Jets 2007 and stayed away from FEJ since day one and never understood why anyone would buy those planes. Starting by the bad retracts, air leaks and other defectives besides mid-air failures...

Never had any problems with CARF (10 models) Jet Legend (4) Skymaster (3) - being from Far East, that is.

Wouldn't it be great to add like a new sub-forum for FEJ? Would make ignoring those post easier.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:24 AM
celso

Hello Enrique

Thanks for your points of view.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:53 AM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Anytime Celso, another important thing in this case in Brazil, is the support you will have from whom you are buying your next jet. Just for naming two examples, Michel Durand from Chile is a fantastic person if you want to buy a chinese jet, (skymaster) or Michel Gonchorovsky from Curitiba (C-ARF) wich also is a great professional and friend too.. not only their products have a good reputation, but they give you support and advice for reaching good results.

Anyway, good luck with your next jet!
Old 04-10-2014, 06:18 AM
bikecrasher

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Im flying a 1/8 FEJ F16 that fist flew in 2009. It has had landing gear issues but what F16 has not??? It is still alive and flying great with a pst1300. It did have a jetcat 120 but the rear bearing made noise and jet cat wouldn't sell parts to me, plus wanted $1200usd to service it.
It has over 90 hours total time including set up of the radio according to my radio. And I fly it like I stole it...
With the F16 experience amazing as it is made me buy the first A10 from FEJ.... Bad move... then a mate bought the large hawk from my recommendation from the F16.. Another bad move... He decided not to fly the Hawk so I bought it because I made him buy it. I strengthened the tail to stop it blowing off and some other little mods. On my 34th flight doing a touch and go on grass the nose gear former ripped out and tearing the nose off.... Cardboard Honeycomb sandwiched between single layers of carbon fibre... Then they wanted $700USD plus freight for a new nose. If it was ply formers it would of never of broken our of the fuse.......

Cheers
Adrian
Old 04-10-2014, 07:06 AM
mungrelv8ute

Maybe you need to do a poll?
A. Good experience (still flying)
B. Bad experience (failure or crash)
C. Indifferent (own it but haven't flown it)

I appreciate this is open to questions (is it possible to vote more than once) but I suspect there are FEJ owners out there who have had good experience but are silent on this forum. Maybe this is a good way to get a better picture of the failures vs. success?
Old 04-10-2014, 07:21 AM
AndyAndrews

Originally Posted by mungrelv8ute
Maybe you need to do a poll?
A. Good experience (still flying)
B. Bad experience (failure or crash)
C. Indifferent (own it but haven't flown it)

I appreciate this is open to questions (is it possible to vote more than once) but I suspect there are FEJ owners out there who have had good experience but are silent on this forum. Maybe this is a good way to get a better picture of the failures vs. success?
lol, that has already been done. FEJ Green Tea drinkers stacked the poll with bogus account names like LONG, HUNG, WONG, stuff like that. Just won't work.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:45 AM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

I don't know Andy, long hung wong works for me!
Old 04-10-2014, 12:42 PM
jetster81

Why am I reading this?
Old 04-10-2014, 01:44 PM
vinnyjet
My Feedback: (39)

ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I'm getting tired of these M****G FEJ threads on this M****G site

LOL THAT IS TO FUNNY