Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Fly Eagle F 14 1/8 scale, DO NOT BUY IT !!!!!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Fly Eagle F 14 1/8 scale, DO NOT BUY IT !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 06:08 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FenderBean
Okay dubd you not bashing, your comments are so helpful and he should just throw thousands of dollars and not even fix the jet when it is completely possible to do so. What a fantastic idea!!
I'm glad you agree. ;-)

In all seriousness, I feel it is a viable solution as the alternative of losing all your equipment and the unproven airframe can lead to throwing many more thousands of dollars away. A friend of mine spent 600 hours redesigning his FEJ F-14 and it is still flying... But 600 hours! Even if you made minimum wage that's nearly $6000 in time lost.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:22 AM
why_fly_high
My Feedback: (19)

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I don't like the road these threads normally take but I do think it is important for people to continue to post new experiences about FEJ's failures. If someone comes here doing a search and sees all the negative stuff but nothing over the last 2 years then they might be lead to believe that FEJ has gotten things figured out. I have a hard time giving sympathy to anyone buying an FEJ plane but continued posting about new experiences is important.
Old 08-14-2014, 06:59 AM
Strutter
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You who are very experienced pilots, but I see your sarcasm, irony, disloyalty modelers have broken rules, friendship companionship, help are things that one expects to find in this forum. I say we do not need more disrespect of members here put their comments against mine, even with comments of racism Mr. lion from OZ tale, he knows who he is, or "Andy the best", captain of captains, but to reach to be a knight does not work, only enough for a soldier will hopefully uneducated. I do not deserve to participate or chat with members how are you alluded to people, not just the fact to be power member give to them rights to trample to any member ,
Thanks to good airmodelers who are true and wants to be this forum become a real forum, not a battlefield .
Bye Bye
Have a good Flight.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:42 AM
SushiHunter

Confucius says: "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink."

Last edited by SushiHunter; 08-14-2014 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:52 AM
davevh

Originally Posted by olnico
Do you realize that you are addressing this remark to the Captain of the JWM USA team, and one of the top scale competitors in the USA?
So what?
Old 08-14-2014, 07:52 AM
davevh

Originally Posted by olnico
Do you realize that you are addressing this remark to the Captain of the JWM USA team, and one of the top scale competitors in the USA?
Double post. Still amazed RC Universe gives no ability to delete your own posts!

Last edited by davevh; 08-14-2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 08-14-2014, 08:01 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by why_fly_high
I don't like the road these threads normally take but I do think it is important for people to continue to post new experiences about FEJ's failures. If someone comes here doing a search and sees all the negative stuff but nothing over the last 2 years then they might be lead to believe that FEJ has gotten things figured out. I have a hard time giving sympathy to anyone buying an FEJ plane but continued posting about new experiences is important.
You know, that is a good point.

If people are willing (read: dumb) enough to venture and buy an FEJ jet today, just to see if it has gotten better, why not report about here?

If said people keep losing thousands, on top of what they spend on the Fried Beagle stuff, motivates others to do the same, so be it.

We all get different things out of this hobby. Some of us don't like to see our money in smoking craters, and, obviously, some people do.

Heck, I chose to make a mantle piece of my FEJ F-14! Isn't life grand! Shoot, some people like to fly multicopters in crowded and televised sports arenas.

Do as you like!!

But the second what you want to do endangers my hobby, then you'll hear my opinion about it.

Isn't my FEJ F-14 pretty?!

Old 08-14-2014, 08:11 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Strutter
You who are very experienced pilots, but I see your sarcasm, irony, disloyalty modelers have broken rules, friendship companionship, help are things that one expects to find in this forum. I say we do not need more disrespect of members here put their comments against mine, even with comments of racism Mr. lion from OZ tale, he knows who he is, or "Andy the best", captain of captains, but to reach to be a knight does not work, only enough for a soldier will hopefully uneducated. I do not deserve to participate or chat with members how are you alluded to people, not just the fact to be power member give to them rights to trample to any member ,
Thanks to good airmodelers who are true and wants to be this forum become a real forum, not a battlefield .
Bye Bye
Have a good Flight.
Call me whatever names you want. I never said that. All I did was call you out for knowingly buying a defective product from a defective company and then coming on here complaining about it once you realized just how crappy it was. Then your friends came on here attacking me to. I still have no sympathy for you. Moreover, I agree with what others have said here regarding your racist comments. It's totally offensive seeing a member here make racially charged statements like you did on your original post. As if it is the fault of the whole Chinese race that FEJ puts out the crappy products they do. I'll say it again, this goes to the character flaw you have exhibited here in labeling others and calling people names for the bad choices you personally make.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:17 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by davevh
So what?
LOL, I agree with you. Although I am somewhat flatterd by that statement, that has nothing to do with this thread or the characters who are attacking me here for making what they think were "rude statements" regarding his bad choice in purchases.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:45 AM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As it appears the OP is leaving this thread I am closing it as I am unhappy with the course it has taken.