Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

powerbox cockpit door sequencer

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

powerbox cockpit door sequencer

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 03:41 PM
jetguy34695
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default powerbox cockpit door sequencer

i need help i am on the finial setup of my panther but i can't seem to get my powerbox cockpit sequencer programed correctly. i follow the instructions using the setup assistant and all works perfect except on the panther there are two nose wheel doors the assistant only programs one nose wheel door and two main doors. i then go to the expert menue to program the second nose wheel door and to date i have burned up three servos. can some one tell me how many tasks mode 2 has and how do i add this servo

thanks in advance i am very frustrated
Old 02-17-2015, 11:43 PM
Dave Wilshere

Received 735 Likes on 531 Posts

How do you have the nose door servos connected to the PB. You in sockets 3 and 4?
If you are burning servos,do you have the servo linkage connected? Take the arm off and add an arm that matches the one used so you can see what you are programming without straining the servos. What servos? What frame rate do you have set? A higher frame rate would suit the door servos better.

Dave
Old 02-18-2015, 04:55 AM
jetguy34695
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the powerbox cockpit has a built in door seq with on input and six outputs each can be programed with 24 tasks they have a setup assistant that works great but does not have a 2 door nose wheel setup. i think i have gotten an answer from the powerbox forum it needs to be on a new task and it will be task 7 i will try today i also ordered the usb adapter they said the new firm ware now has the option of a two nose wheel door setup.