Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

ModelbauUK, experiences??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

ModelbauUK, experiences??

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 10:57 AM
WimB
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ModelbauUK, experiences??

hey Guys,

I hate to use this forum for issues like this, but I'm left with no other choice....

I recently placed an order with Ian from ModelbauUK. Since I used Airpower valves on my Tomcat, and I changed some things, I needed one additional valve. Ian seemed to have them in stock, so I placed my order there, and paid it via PayPal. Since we're three weeks later, and I still didn't receive anything, I informed about the status of this order. three mails, phonecalls and messages left went unresponded....

anybody has similiar experience with this webshop?? really displeased here........
Wim
Old 02-24-2015, 02:11 PM
ModellbauUK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Wim

These were dispatched. I'll look to see if i have additional ones i can send you. It's cases like this where paypal is worth it's weight in gold as you are guaranteed to get your money back. I'll take a look in the morning to see if i have further stocks. If not i will refund you.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:08 PM
Mark Vandervelden

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello WinB,
I've had occasion to make a number of orders with Modelbau UK over the last few years and have always had good service and prompt delivery's?.
It looks like you have had a very quick response to your post from them on this thread so if there was any miscommunication it has obviously been resolved.
Knowing Ian at Modelbau UK as a stand up guy I'm sure any hiccups will be quickly be resolved.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:20 PM
WimB
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ian, Mark,

Things can get lost in the mail, but thats why we have tracking, yes? could you give me the tracking n° please?
Still, I don't understand why 3 emails and a message left on your machine were left unresponded, but on the forum I got a reply within hours......

Wim
Old 02-25-2015, 01:31 AM
ModellbauUK

Hi Wim

I thought you had received it. First one was sent standard mail, not sure why.

I'll send another today tracked and email you the tracking number

Ian
Old 02-25-2015, 01:30 PM
ModellbauUK

Another one posted today