Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

bavarianDEMON at Florida Jets 2015 ***SPECIAL PRICE***

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

bavarianDEMON at Florida Jets 2015 ***SPECIAL PRICE***

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 01:01 AM
LA jetguy

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
Default bavarianDEMON at Florida Jets 2015 ***SPECIAL PRICE***

We invite you to come try the awesome Cortex gyro at Florida Jets in Lakeland, FL. If you are planning on attending please see one of our dealers at the event for an opportunity to install and test a Cortex gyro in your own airplane. Danny from DemonAero will be on hand throughout the event to answer any tech questions and assist in installing a system in your airplane. Danny can be reached at: 407-687-3126

Special event pricing of $289.00 will be offered from all of our dealers at the event. BVM, Chief Aircraft, Dreamworks RC, Elite Aerosports, Global Jet Club, Jet Central USA and Kingtech USA. If you cannot attend don’t worry, you will still be able to take advantage of this special pricing from any our dealers in North America. Sale starts midnight 3/1/15 and ends midnight 3/8/15.

Old 03-02-2015, 09:51 PM
DrV
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just ordered my 3rd one. Great to see the sale price. This one will go into the Bandit MKII.

Thanks LA Jetguy
Old 03-02-2015, 10:26 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm afraid of getting these gyros... afraid I might like it which would mean retro fitting all my existing jets.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:36 PM
LA jetguy

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Discowings.... Give one a try it's not so difficult to retrofit .... Makes flying much more enjoyable
Old 03-02-2015, 10:41 PM
DrV
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscoWings
I'm afraid of getting these gyros... afraid I might like it which would mean retro fitting all my existing jets.
You will definitely like them. This is what happened to me. I was so against using one and finally gave up (most guys at my field use them in jets) and installed it in an Ultra flash. After the first landing I was hooked. I ordered one for a BobCat and now for my Bandit MKII. They make a good stable plane fly even better and you can concentrate on having fun. Landings and final approaches are the most fun. Gusts and cross winds on final are not a problem any more. You don't have to fight the plane. Get one and you won't regret it.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:43 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts

All ya gotta do it try it.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:22 PM
ZB

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Here you go:

http://www.espritmodel.com/captron-b...em-cortex.aspx