Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Florida jets 2015 just fun and good time please

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Florida jets 2015 just fun and good time please

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 09:36 AM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Florida jets 2015 just fun and good time please

The other florida jets forums are to depressing so please no trolls just grate pictures videos and nice commends live the accident to the other two fill with trolls and other not rc jets related people ,so please post some nice thinks about new products jets and friends thanks.

Last edited by sysiek; 03-08-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:34 PM
jws_aces
My Feedback: (33)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2nd time to FL Jets.

My wife and I just pulled into the driveway around 4pm est. We had a really great time. We saw so many good friends. This is our second full year of jet events and it has been great meeting so many wonderful people that have the same interest and fun to hang out with.

We also had the honor of meeting some new friends from Brazil, Mexico, Germany and from down under. Wow where else can you go and share the excitement of flying turbines and meeting so many great people.

Got to give a shout out to my friend from near by NC Lee Levison. He didn't make the trip due to a health issue. Lee first of all if I missed spelled your name my bad! Get well and we hope to see you at First Flight if not East Bend.

Wow talk about new jets and kits they were everywhere. Billy D and the gang had their stuff and Jim was flying the wings off of the Viper again. Jose from Global let me static my new EF2000 at their booth. I hope to have it up in the air at FF. We got to see the 1/5th Skymaster f-16. My buddies at Chief had 2 on display and I sure one was sold and gone before Friday afternoon. I WANT one!!

BVM..what can you say they always show up with goods. Dustin was putting on a show at half time. I love his gear up gear pass!

Eric from JC was there and helping everyone like always. Comp Arf was their showing off the big birds with Andy Kane flying his Tucano.

Boomer RC from Australia were here also. The have some really cool products. They also shipped over a Viper that I believe wore out the turbine in because every time I looked up it was flying. They also had a large F-86 in their booth. They were nice enough to loan me a splash of fuel for my last flight on Saturday.

I know I am missing some of the other people like the Mississippi gang. Bill and guys are a blast to be around. Never boring.

Mike and Georgia jets guys were there and We are looking forward to their event later this year. It is Awesome!!

Great to meet Frank from Illinois and enjoyed letting you have fun with the Hawk.

Bob I really appreciate the spot and finally getting to meet Bobby and looking forward to seeing his Hawk fly in person.

Bob and Amy we really enjoyed hanging out and pitting together all week. Bob you have the coolest electric jet out that I have seen. I know you we love your new jet and I hope you will always fly the UPS jet. It always delivers.

I have a few cool videos using the slow motion on the Iphone I will post soon and I did a video of line on Saturday for the spectators.

Here is the Video
http://youtu.be/mWzvGutJ7ZQ One last thing. I really like the Candy Drop. That was too cool.

Disclaimer...I am not liable for any miss spelling or improper grammar. LOL

Last edited by jws_aces; 03-08-2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:49 AM
muzzgail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well done Jeff.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:37 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Jeff was good seeing you! I was the first one up to take on that crosswind and your where right behind me! was happy to see we both landed with no scratches on our wings
Old 03-09-2015, 12:09 PM
lookilook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beatiful line up, thanks for sharing!
Old 03-09-2015, 12:15 PM
gapellegrini

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jws_aces

BVM..what can you say they always show up with goods. Dustin was putting on a show at half time. I love his gear up gear pass!

Thanks for the feedback. How was this pass?
Old 03-09-2015, 01:32 PM
M3Baker

Originally Posted by jws_aces
My wife and I just pulled into the driveway around 4pm est. We had a really great time. We saw so many good friends. This is our second full year of jet events and it has been great meeting so many wonderful people that have the same interest and fun to hang out with.

We also had the honor of meeting some new friends from Brazil, Mexico, Germany and from down under. Wow where else can you go and share the excitement of flying turbines and meeting so many great people.

Got to give a shout out to my friend from near by NC Lee Levison. He didn't make the trip due to a health issue. Lee first of all if I missed spelled your name my bad! Get well and we hope to see you at First Flight if not East Bend.

Wow talk about new jets and kits they were everywhere. Billy D and the gang had their stuff and Jim was flying the wings off of the Viper again. Jose from Global let me static my new EF2000 at their booth. I hope to have it up in the air at FF. We got to see the 1/5th Skymaster f-16. My buddies at Chief had 2 on display and I sure one was sold and gone before Friday afternoon. I WANT one!!

Eric from JC was there and helping everyone like always. Comp Arf was their showing off the big birds with Andy Kane flying his Tucano.

Boomer RC from Australia were here also. The have some really cool products. They also shipped over a Viper that I believe wore out the turbine in because every time I looked up it was flying. They also had a large F-86 in their booth. They were nice enough to loan me a splash of fuel for my last flight on Saturday.

I know I am missing some of the other people like the Mississippi gang. Bill and guys are a blast to be around. Never boring.

Mike and Georgia jets guys were there and We are looking forward to their event later this year. It is Awesome!!

Great to meet Frank from Illinois and enjoyed letting you have fun with the Hawk.

Bob I really appreciate the spot and finally getting to meet Bobby and looking forward to seeing his Hawk fly in person.

Bob and Amy we really enjoyed hanging out and pitting together all week. Bob you have the coolest electric jet out that I have seen. I know you we love your new jet and I hope you will always fly the UPS jet. It always delivers.

I have a few cool videos using the slow motion on the Iphone I will post soon and I did a video of line on Saturday for the spectators.

Here is the Video
http://youtu.be/mWzvGutJ7ZQ One last thing. I really like the Candy Drop. That was too cool.

Disclaimer...I am not liable for any miss spelling or improper grammar. LOL

Jeff,
It's always great to see you. Thanks for the great comments, and your jet is welcome in our tent anytime!
Paul
Old 03-09-2015, 04:36 PM
jws_aces

Originally Posted by gapellegrini
Thanks for the feedback. How was this pass?
He was doing the gear deployment while inverted about 3 feet over the ground at a good speed. Takes really good concentration to flip a switch and not mess up.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:38 PM
jws_aces

Originally Posted by gunradd
Jeff was good seeing you! I was the first one up to take on that crosswind and your where right behind me! was happy to see we both landed with no scratches on our wings
Oh yea baby that was fun. I am not scared of 20knot 90degrees crosswinds... good training. I cheated though cause I used the grass runway. Me not as good as you
Old 03-10-2015, 10:16 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts

I had a great time

For those that might not have looked at the other threads here's my photo album and I'm working on the write up for Fly RC as we speak.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=3eab38c0a0
Old 03-10-2015, 12:23 PM
aeroscale

Default Just fun and good times..............

Ali Machinchy was flying everything in sight, all of it well! Here's his Airworld F-104 on takeoff!

Aeroscale
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0173r.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	247.4 KB
ID:	2080433