Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Word of Warning regarding Motion RC Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet - PNP >

Word of Warning regarding Motion RC Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet - PNP

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Word of Warning regarding Motion RC Freewing F-16C Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet - PNP

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 07:37 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My son and his buddy have two thunderbird free wing f-16s and they fly great. They use 50c packs and we fly off a paved runaway at just over 3000ft altitude. It's a tough bird and the landing gear are amazingly tough. It's really a pretty good value for what it does. Just wish flight times were better but plenty of batteries solves that.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:32 PM
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Motion is very sketchy about being a stand up company. I still have 1700mm mustang pieces in a closet because they refused to replace it after the esc burned up after 5 flights... I don't trust them

Last edited by Desertlakesflying; 05-15-2017 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-14-2017, 10:00 PM
My Feedback: (120)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I 've seen these video's. Wish mine flew like this! I did calibrate the throttle, but will do it again. What do you think about the suggestion from Motion RC that I need a higher c rated battery?
Old 05-15-2017, 01:09 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Kim Couturier
I 've seen these video's. Wish mine flew like this! I did calibrate the throttle, but will do it again. What do you think about the suggestion from Motion RC that I need a higher c rated battery?
Go to your local club to get help. It's very hard to help only over the internet. Allot of guessing without really knowing. Looking at it IRL they can help you with the correct answer in no time. These planes usually do very well on stock power, even if the flight times are short if you are new to electrics. Pop in a turbine and you have loads of power and long flight times.