Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Spring Air Retracts, are they still in business?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Spring Air Retracts, are they still in business?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Henry Chua
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Air Retracts, are they still in business?

Have placed an order on their website for the trailing structs with wheel and brake set on 1st Dec and paid via PayPal. Till date, have not received any confirmation on my purchase nor received the items.

Sent them email but no reply, called them and no answer as well. Are they still in operations?

Appreciate any kind advice

Thanks
Henry
Old 12-14-2015, 07:44 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck, I waited 45 days for my off the shelf retracts without a word from Spring Air, ignored every email I sent. So I filed a complaint with Paypal, that got Spring Air to respond. Nice retracts, but not worth the trouble, will not buy from them again.
Old 12-14-2015, 10:01 PM
Henry Chua

Originally Posted by dionysusbacchus
Good luck, I waited 45 days for my off the shelf retracts without a word from Spring Air, ignored every email I sent. So I filed a complaint with Paypal, that got Spring Air to respond. Nice retracts, but not worth the trouble, will not buy from them again.
Have raised a dispute with PP, will see if Spring Air respond. Not a very good business process IMO
Old 12-15-2015, 01:24 AM
loukos
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Henry Chua
Have raised a dispute with PP, will see if Spring Air respond. Not a very good business process IMO
I had the same issue a couple of months ago, the owner has suffered a stroke, however i got some email replies stating that my order would go through in a few days etc. In the end had to file a paypal claim and got my money reimbursed.

I feel for the suffering of the owner and hope he recovers, however they could put a post on the website and stop taking orders until business is back and running...
Old 12-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Henry Chua

Originally Posted by loukos
I had the same issue a couple of months ago, the owner has suffered a stroke, however i got some email replies stating that my order would go through in a few days etc. In the end had to file a paypal claim and got my money reimbursed.

I feel for the suffering of the owner and hope he recovers, however they could put a post on the website and stop taking orders until business is back and running...
Thanks Loukos. Till to date still no reply from them. I understand and sympathize with the owner's situation and you are right to say that they should put some sort of a notice to inform customers.

Gonna cancel the order and get my retracts from Australia

Thanks