Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

help with spectrum 18ch

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

help with spectrum 18ch

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 08:02 PM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts
Default help with spectrum 18ch

Do you guys know how to program a jet so I'm able to make it taylerons with flaperons so the taylerons work as delta and the two ailerons work as ailerons and flaps and all be able to trim thanks.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:39 AM
Dr Honda
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I played with that on a 30cc big stick.

Set it up as a normal wing with 2 servos on the wing, and elevator. Then use 2 programmable mixes to make the tailerons work. You should be able to also link the trims.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:34 AM
sysiek

Yes I was able to do same mix with two alierons and I mix them with the elevators and I have tayletons the problem start when I tryed to add flaps to the alierons and then my elevators start to be taileronesflaps with not desire movement same on the alierons the start to go one up on flaps when the tayletons set correct ,I try to do regular delta for the tail but the I'm not able to set the ailerons for flaperons ,this is just sucks that there no ready program in this radio the have canards and up to 4 servos one one wing but no tailerones for the tail and option and flaperons for the wing option.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Dr Honda

ok... did you make it a "Delta" wing? If you did... then it won't work. Make it a standard wing and elevator. Then mix want you want. When you add flap, it shouldn't mix into any of the programmed mixes.

Also... I will have to check... but I think there was an issue using the first couple mixes. I had to move to the 3 point mixes.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:46 AM
sysiek

At the firs I did delta and this is absolutely no good it works for my f22 but f22 have separate flaps and alierons at this moment I'm trying program the f35 and this jet have only elevators and alierons or flaps just one surface per wing .for now I have regular elevators and flaperons two rudders and stering extra Chanel .
Old 11-06-2016, 05:05 PM
sysiek

Dr Honda thanks for the time and help. So after some time I did manage to do all I needed so first I did mix the elevators with the ailerons and after I asigne the flap switch to flight mod
make it a flaps + to do the up trim on the elevators I did flight mode to trim up or down when needed when flaps down thanks for trying to help
Old 11-07-2016, 03:48 AM
Dr Honda

Glad you got it figured out. I was going to tinker with it this afternoon... but I guess that means I can work on my own jet. (LOL)
Old 11-07-2016, 06:52 AM
sysiek

I'm just suricate that the radio don't have tailerons option there lots of jets with this flying configuration just like f-16 the should benefit flying tailerons with flaperons and more jets like this the tailerons should be standard mix in spectrum radio option with one and two rudders,this will help a lot .