Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jeti DS-14/16 Radio System Test Drive

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jeti DS-14/16 Radio System Test Drive

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 08:35 AM
Jeti USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeti DS-14/16 Radio System Test Drive

http://www.espritmodel.com/jeti-ds-1...est-drive.aspx

Are you on the fence about making the switch to Jeti? Don't know a Jeti pilot in your area? Now there is a way to get your hands on a Jeti DS radio to decide for yourself. With only a refundable deposit, you can test drive a Jeti DS-14 or DS-16 at your home field. After speaking to a Jeti representative and placing a deposit order, a radio and receiver will be sent to you for a two week trial period. This gives you the opportunity to install it in a plane and decide for yourself if Jeti is for you.

If you decide that the radio is everything that you expected, you return the test drive radio set and use the deposit towards a new DS-14 or DS-16 of your own. If not, simply return it for a full refund of your deposit. Return shipping is simply a matter of packing the items back in the original shipping box and using the included shipping label to ship the package back to us.

Note: In the event that you are unreachable at the end of the trial period, or choose not respond or return the merchandise, the full retail value of the merchandise will be charged to your credit card.

https://youtu.be/VqDoAaP3inY

<iframe width="380" height="255" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VqDoAaP3inY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Jeti USA; 01-27-2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:23 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

This is cool and all but....

Come on man, get that DS-24 out already.
Old 01-27-2017, 10:00 AM
happy flying

Come on man, get that DS-24 out already.[/QUOTE]

+1

Steve
Old 01-28-2017, 05:06 PM
Jeti USA

Keep watching Nuremberg Toy Fair announcement next week, I think you will like what you will see.

Zb/Jeti USA
Old 01-28-2017, 10:11 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

Maybe some day I can give one a whirl, it would cost waaay too much to convert everything like i would want. Awesome idea though