Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

RC Modelers in the UAE

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

RC Modelers in the UAE

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 10:05 PM
GregDonaldson777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Modelers in the UAE

Hi All

Iv just moved to Al Ain in the UAE from South Africa,anyone here that flys in Al Ain?
I was out at the Sportplex yesterday but unfortunately there was no members out there,what other clubs are around the UAE?
Im looking more at the jet scene.

Thanks in advance/
Greg
Old 12-24-2017, 04:06 AM
hani64dubai
My Feedback: (1)

Hi Greg

First of all I would like to welcome you to UAE.
we mostly fly in Lisaily club on the way from Dubai Al Ain road, it is around 40 km from m Dubai

regards

Hani
Old 12-24-2017, 08:39 AM
Terrafirmajets

Hi Greg
Welcome to the UAE
We have a massive dedicated flying area in al ain called the al ain sportplex. It caters for jets and all other model flying disciplines. All my jet flying is done in al ain due to the enourmous runway area and vast open space.

there is also a magnificent flying club in Lisaili on the e44 from dubai to al ain where the members will welcome you warmly.

please feel free to drop me a pm and I'll pass you my number and ill meet you in al ain

all the best
Paul
Web: terrafirmajets.co.uk
youtube: terrafirmajets
Old 03-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Excell

Good day Gents. I arrived in Al Ain a week ago. I would like to know where one can purchase used Jets and equipment and best local hobby store that sells the top brand items. I sold most my stuff in SA, still have a Top RC Odyssey airframe but thinking of just starting over this side, importing the airframe will probably set me back a good chunk that I could rather put towards a decent radio. Any help will be appreciated.
Kind regards
Tiaan