Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

New Skymaster 1/6 Su-30SM

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

New Skymaster 1/6 Su-30SM

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2023, 11:19 PM
TSHARK203
My Feedback: (206)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just curious as to if anyone has a crashed su30 sitting around. Looking for a few parts for mine. Also looking for a set of missles and rails. Im missing the #2 out board set on both sides. DM me if you have anything.
Old 11-27-2023, 07:54 PM
F900
My Feedback: (2)

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

You can't get them from SM?
Old 11-28-2023, 08:39 PM
CobraJet
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It can take quite awhile to order parts through SM. I heard today they are shorthanded, at least one on medical leave, so checking CONUS first is a good idea. I ordered two large jets last Feb, and was hoping to receive them by end of year. After todays convo with Chief Aircraft, doesn't look good....and to top it off, the Chinese New Year is just around the corner and everything shuts down for weeks, meaning shipments and orders don't start moving till around early March. :-(
Old 11-29-2023, 06:57 AM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Contact Dirk at pacificrcjets.com, he's also a Skymaster dealer. He helped get me replacement wings for my 2.6m ViperJet earlier in the year.
Old 11-29-2023, 07:34 AM
TSHARK203
My Feedback: (206)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Correct that is why I possed the question. I had BVM contact them and the only response we have gotten back is "not yet. we wait for answer from supplier". Easier to possibly find someone with a damaged or crashed plane that they may not be looking to repair and buy their parts. I dont wish to wait of 6-12 months for a couple of small parts.
The following users liked this post:
CobraJet (11-30-2023)
Old 12-06-2023, 07:41 AM
Canadian Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 206 Likes on 146 Posts

Old 12-13-2023, 07:15 AM
Canadian Man

The following 2 users liked this post by Canadian Man:
DenisFerrari (12-15-2023), Skunkwrks (12-19-2023)
Old 12-20-2023, 09:08 AM
Canadian Man

The fuse is joined in this one!
Old 12-20-2023, 11:02 PM
BJR981S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love your work. Still confused about your choice of Pilot and WSO uniforms.White helmet - Yes. Green / Brown uniform - No, as far as I have researched they have Blue Uniforms. I had Adam at "warbirdpilots" make me up the White Helmet - Blue uniform for my SU35S. he said he was going to add them to his website but I have not checked.

I follow your vids enthusiastically. I would get a trusty off you but not sure you ship to Australia.

Would love to get you to build one of my projects for me but again the shipping would cost more than the aircraft. [img]images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have been busy for the last 18 months building my 3200mm P-38L twin Roto 85FSI UAV engines with electric start and generators. Taking the longest time is my manually making an exhaust manifold that that runs the length of the booms and exists through working blow off vales as per the full size.

Here are some pics of my Pilot and scale and "famous pilots" uniform that my wife is helping me create. Also a Vid of the real 901 SU35S Desert Camo livery first prototype the 902 the SU35S second prototype in aggressor livery as is mine is modelled. It comes into View at 2:06 in the video. They are amazing aircraft mine is in the build queue after the P-38.

I don t know why Skymaster does fantasy livery when it's just as easy to do scale. Picture of the weapons amazing load outbut but very expensive to buy.

Don't have enough posts to post pictures or URLS for video.

I stuffed around for ages as the warning says only URLS so tried to get by that only to finally discover it should say pictures from your albums as well.

Comments from the pictures apply fine.??????

I will wait to see your mixing in future videos interested to see if you mix in the short runway takeoff rudder settings. I don't use Jeti. I was mostly Futaba but due to issues at our club, Futaba has been problematic so I decided to go Dual frequency. (2 Futaba Jets shot down) All RX inputs and antenna concurrent. Sweet.

Uniform Colours

Love the stretch as they lower themselves into the cockpit.

Don't know his name I have forgotten it. But he is a famous test pilot.

I guess I could try a language translate?

My Pilot for my Model.

901 First Prototype

902 Second Prototype.

Weapons loadout at the factory its twin 14kg Swiwins. 28K thrust 25K wet. And thrust vectoring. Should fly Ok. Has slats need, to figure out the correct mixing for low speed high G turns with them.

Old 12-21-2023, 07:26 AM
Canadian Man

Originally Posted by BJR981S
Love your work. Still confused about your choice of Pilot and WSO uniforms.White helmet - Yes. Green / Brown uniform - No, as far as I have researched they have Blue Uniforms. I had Adam at "warbirdpilots" make me up the White Helmet - Blue uniform for my SU35S. he said he was going to add them to his website but I have not checked.

I follow your vids enthusiastically. I would get a trusty off you but not sure you ship to Australia.

Would love to get you to build one of my projects for me but again the shipping would cost more than the aircraft. [img]images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have been busy for the last 18 months building my 3200mm P-38L twin Roto 85FSI UAV engines with electric start and generators. Taking the longest time is my manually making an exhaust manifold that that runs the length of the booms and exists through working blow off vales as per the full size.

Here are some pics of my Pilot and scale and "famous pilots" uniform that my wife is helping me create. Also a Vid of the real 901 SU35S Desert Camo livery first prototype the 902 the SU35S second prototype in aggressor livery as is mine is modelled. It comes into View at 2:06 in the video. They are amazing aircraft mine is in the build queue after the P-38.

I don t know why Skymaster does fantasy livery when it's just as easy to do scale. Picture of the weapons amazing load outbut but very expensive to buy.

Don't have enough posts to post pictures or URLS for video.

I stuffed around for ages as the warning says only URLS so tried to get by that only to finally discover it should say pictures from your albums as well.

Comments from the pictures apply fine.??????

I will wait to see your mixing in future videos interested to see if you mix in the short runway takeoff rudder settings. I don't use Jeti. I was mostly Futaba but due to issues at our club, Futaba has been problematic so I decided to go Dual frequency. (2 Futaba Jets shot down) All RX inputs and antenna concurrent. Sweet.

Uniform Colours

Love the stretch as they lower themselves into the cockpit.

Don't know his name I have forgotten it. But he is a famous test pilot.

I guess I could try a language translate?

My Pilot for my Model.

901 First Prototype

902 Second Prototype.

Weapons loadout at the factory its twin 14kg Swiwins. 28K thrust 25K wet. And thrust vectoring. Should fly Ok. Has slats need, to figure out the correct mixing for low speed high G turns with them.
Thanks for watching and following the channel.

For this owner we are not focused on building scale replicas of the real thing. It's part scale, part cool stuff and part fantasy scheme. So pilots are ordered in what will look good with the scheme.

A few trusty's have been shipped to Australia already.
Yea the shipping on a aircaft would be alot for sure. We do have one coming that will end up in Norway so it's possible!
Old 12-27-2023, 07:15 AM
Canadian Man

DenisFerrari (12-28-2023)
Old 01-06-2024, 07:09 AM
Canadian Man

DenisFerrari (01-07-2024)
Old 01-25-2024, 01:50 PM
bruno borges

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Guys, does anyone know how to install the light kit that goes on the Su?
Old 01-25-2024, 02:29 PM
mikanews

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice video
Canadian Man (01-25-2024)
Old 04-20-2024, 06:08 AM
Canadian Man

And Wrapped up!