Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Kingtech K120 G2 parameters

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Kingtech K120 G2 parameters

Old 03-09-2019, 01:49 PM
MarceloSabat

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Kingtech K120 G2 parameters

Hello, does anyone knows the factory parameters for a K120 G2?? I cant find it in any manuals or website.
thanks!!
Old 03-09-2019, 03:41 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MarceloSabat
Hello, does anyone knows the factory parameters for a K120 G2?? I cant find it in any manuals or website.
thanks!!

What is wrong with the settings that are set from the factory? Every turbine is test ran and adjusted before it ships.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:54 PM
MarceloSabat

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by flejter1
What is wrong with the settings that are set from the factory? Every turbine is test ran and adjusted before it ships.
theres nothing wrong, but I bought this turbine in used condition and the settings are all messed up, and thats why im asking for the factory setting so i can "reset" it. Sadly , Theres no one here in my country that can help me, I appreciate if you could help me with it. Thanks!