Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Help - Pirotti models -

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Help - Pirotti models -

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 07:58 AM
ddennison
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Help - Pirotti models -

I sent over $3000 as a downpayment/deposit for an F35, originally told it would be finished late winter, keeping COVID in mind that it could be longer.

I have sent over 12 messages (email, website contact form, messenger and FB) all of which have been unanswered. Mauro initially was replying to me but now has not for months. I see their posts about other planes.

I have asked in each may messages to please provide an update on the plane and delivery or how to proceed with a refund if they cannot complete it. No answer to any reply in the last three months.

Anyone have contact with Pirotti?

I was initially excited about this project but with the latest extreme lack of common courtesy I dont think I want the plane if the support is this bad.

Thanks for any advice.

Dave
Old 09-05-2021, 12:30 PM
F900
My Feedback: (2)

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

How did you pay Pirotti?

IF you paid with credit card, dispute the charge ASAP, if same if you paid Paypal under the normal way dispute it, If you paid with a bank card or paypal FF or check, MO, your at the mercy of the owner and won't get anything back if he ran for the hills with your $3K in his pocket.
Old 09-05-2021, 04:20 PM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

Have you tried posting on Facebook?
Old 09-05-2021, 04:44 PM
ddennison

Thanks for the replies.

Im well aware of the financial options based in payment method but was hoping to complete the transaction with Pirotti amicably.

I have tried all the communication options that worked during our initial discussion re purchase of the F35. None have led to a reply by anyone personally or by the company. Both are disappointing.

I have been writing to them for months regarding updates or options and there has been no reply to the same people/addresses that accepted my $3K last year.

Dave Dennison
Old 09-05-2021, 05:51 PM
F900
My Feedback: (2)

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

Dave - IMO you shouldn't have to go through all that, If you paid credit card and submit a dispute I'm sure that will get his attention.

Judging by the address on his website, it's not even a office or warehouse, just shows an apartment building across the street from a Ducati service center.

I know its probably a long shot but have you tried to reach any of his reps or dealers to see if they are in contact with the company? assuming its still in business.
Old 09-05-2021, 06:22 PM
ddennison

Thanks. Will see if I can find another rep although I dealt directly with Mauro Pirott before.
I had hoped this audience might also help find a Pirotti related person as they asl work the Comp ARF.

Will see..
Thanks.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:03 PM
ddennison

Mauro - can you please contact me?

Ive sent a few emails (3) since the discussion we had in September and I have not had a reply regarding the ability to deliver the F35 or provide a refund.

Ive sent you another email today as well.

DD

Old 08-05-2022, 11:36 PM
EgbertRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Dave,

Are there any updates from your side? I'm in exactly the same situation as you are. I paid a lot of money back in 2019 to Pirotti to pre order the F35. Until now I didn't received anything. The communication is very difficult and when he react it's another excuse to delay the delivery even more. The last promise was that it will be ready before the holidays started. The holidays in Europe started already two weeks ago. Maybe we can help each other to find a good solutions for this. I will go to Jetpower in Germany in September and he will be there as well.

Best regards,
Egbert