Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Trying to contact Tailormade decals

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Trying to contact Tailormade decals

Old 07-09-2023, 08:45 AM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Trying to contact Tailormade decals

Anyone know what's up with Tailormade Decals? I've sent a couple of emails over the last few weeks with questions about customizing one of their existing F-100F dry transfer and stencil sets and I haven't heard back. When I dealt with them a few years ago I always heard back within a day.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:55 AM
Blancr

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi
Last I tried to use him - few years ago - he had put the business on hold while he relocated everything. I'm not aware of him coming back to service but I haven't tried to use him since.
Bob
Old 07-10-2023, 07:33 AM
Ron S
My Feedback: (2)

Received 205 Likes on 125 Posts

That could explain why I never received responses from 2 emails I sent him - this was about 2-2.5 years ago. I just wrote him off and made other plans.
If his business was on hold, he could have put a message on his website, noting that.
I hear his stuff is nice...
Old 07-10-2023, 12:21 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 82 Likes on 72 Posts

uhhhmmmm...

was nice, i think.
Old 07-11-2023, 03:51 AM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

I bought a set of paint masks off of his site on 6/22 and received them with no issues.
Old 07-11-2023, 05:05 AM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Apparently Tailormade is alive and doing business, they just don't answer emails. While their email address is prominently shown on the site if you want to hear back you need to go to the "contact us" link and use the contact form. After I started this thread and heard they might not be operating any longer I went back to look and see if I could find anything to indicate when the site was last updated. While I was wandering around I noticed the "contact us" link. I used it to submit the questions I had originally asked in the emails and last night I received a reply from Ralf that he would look into what I wanted and get back to me.