Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Nauwa F-15 Cockpit

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Nauwa F-15 Cockpit

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2002, 12:01 AM
1Eye
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nauwa F-15 Cockpit

I went to the Nauwa (Sweden) web site to look at their cockpit kits. (I'm interested in the 1/9 scale F-15 version.) Their web material had no info on ordering or availabilty anywhere on this planet. Question: Does anybody know where I can get one? TIA

Mike
Old 06-15-2002, 01:47 AM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cockpit kit

Phillip Avonds has 'em. Check out Avonds' prices and other cockpit accessories in the Product Announcements section on RCU.

Kevin
Old 06-15-2002, 01:55 AM
F9F Texan

I have an Avonds F-15 going through customs as we speak. It was shipped without the Nauwa cockpit due to non availability. Philip says he'll ship it when they are available.
Johnny
Old 06-15-2002, 02:09 AM
1Eye

Default availability issues

Johnny wrote ...
I have an Avonds F-15 going through customs as we speak. It was shipped without the Nauwa cockpit due to non availability.
>>>>

Dang, the old "availability" problem ... You know how this stuff goes: "I need it now, not (fill-in-the-blank) from now ... " Did Philip indicate when they might become available? Anyway, thanks for the info (and the tip of the price list).

Mike
Old 06-15-2002, 03:03 AM
F9F Texan

mrmike asked:
"Did Philip indicate when they might become available? "

Nope... I don't have any idea how long it will be. I guess it wont matter for awhile. I'm sure it will take some time to get to the point of needing the cockpit.
Johnny
Old 06-15-2002, 04:06 AM
LTV_A7D

Default Nauwa

Mike, why not get in touch with Johan himself (owner of Nauwa). He is very helpful and professional. The phone no. is in many RCJI's.
Old 06-15-2002, 12:13 PM
1Eye

Default Avonds' response

I inquired via email to Philip - following the last series of replies here - and his response was pretty quick!! The cockpit (which he normally stocks) availability is still open to question but I discovered some other Avonds F-15 goodies I need and just need to get him the $$ to purchase them. Thanks again for the advice/tips.

Mike
Old 06-16-2002, 05:41 PM
A343
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mike
I agree with LTV_A7D.
Give Johan a call. He and his dad produce this stuff themselves, so if not on the shelf, they'll make it with short notice. They remodeled a F16 pilot to a "center stick" one, fitting my F15 cockpit. Looks great!
Summervacation in Sweden is just around the corner, schools are allready closed some places, so don't wait with your call.
Regards Thomas