Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Channels 11-14 possible bleed over

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Channels 11-14 possible bleed over

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 09:20 AM
CFII1974
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Channels 11-14 possible bleed over

I was at the hobby shop yesterday when I heard something that I had not heard before. The owner was on the phone with JR trying to get some frequency crystals when they told him they were no longer selling channels 11-14. The reason they told him is because there are known bleed-over issues affecting channels 54-58.
Kind of scary for me since I have an 8103 on channel 55. [X(] He was going to try to get information from Futaba as well but I wanted to see if you guys had heard anything on this. My jet is on 60 so it is OK but I am sure some of you are flying on 54-58. It seems to me if they have identified a problem and are not will to sell anymore crystals on those channels then maybe they should alert us to be use caution. I only have this from one source so that is why I wanted to find out from you guys if you had heard this too.

Dave
Old 06-18-2004, 09:46 AM
dant-RCU
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Channels 11-14 possible bleed over

CFII:

See Mike's post in the Radio - servo Forum on this.

Dan