Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Ram Service?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Ram Service?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2002, 12:22 AM
Yale
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ram Service?

Has anyone shipped their Ram in for service latley? If so what was the turn around time? I have a 1000rs that will not start,replaced temp probe,ecu,,glow plug,gas solenoid ok,fuel pump ok,had a rep go thru the menu,no luck it must be in turbine
Old 07-13-2002, 02:57 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ram Service?

I shipped them my ECU a week ago, and they have been ducking me ever since for an answer on when I will get it or a replacement back. It was brand new, they sold me a defective part.
I am very dissapointed in their service. They have promised to call me back three times this week, no luck.
Maybe there is someone else who can do your service?
Old 07-13-2002, 12:53 PM
rambat1
My Feedback: (6)

Default Ram Service?

Easytiger; As i mentioned to most of you, Larry has been out of the shop for the last three weeks while competing at the Helli nationals. Your new ECU is ready to ship on Monday.

As far as the turnaround time. We have been trying to keep it within one to two weeks from the time we get the OK to repair from the customer.

If the engines are sent to a any other shop for repair, the warranty will be voided.

The mechanics at RAM are the originals we started with since Rei and I were in my garage. All others out there claiming to have worked with us as mechanics are not telling you the truth.

Repairing these engines is not always as easy as it may seem. Perfect example is Tony's engine. It was sent to Tad at Golden West and is now on its way to our shop. Tad is in fact a great mechanic and one of the pioneers in this business. The fact is that him and I need to spend a great deal of time together in order to bring him up to speed on the detail related to our product.

At the current time Golden West is the only authorized center other than RAM.
Old 07-13-2002, 03:35 PM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Default Ram Service?

Guys,
Please remember this clinic is for one on one contact with the manufacturer/rep of the forum. Please do not reply to these threads unless you are the thread starter or the Representative of the product. If you have a general question that is not focused toward the manufacturer then post that question in the general jets forum. Follow the forum rules please!
Thank you for your cooperation.

Todd Witkoff
Jets Moderator