Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

You guys (Marc and Mark) are both silly

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

You guys (Marc and Mark) are both silly

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2002, 03:22 PM
ColeopTer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You guys (Marc and Mark) are both silly

1) We don't care about your petty forum war.
2) We just want to talk about helis.
3) We are not interested in your legal affairs and whether you said this or he said that or whether you're going to sue him or him you.
4) Stop the stupid flaming of each other and be fair to your advertizers staying out of controversial issues.

Being the owners of the most popular forums you should not get involved in this kind of affairs. It is just not professional.

Do not delete this post. It is way too easy to program several computers to select random proxy servers with automated scripts to make sure this post is present in both your forums every 5 minutes so don't be silly.

You guys have to understand this:
WE DON'T CARE. WE JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT HELIS! >:-<

Augusto.
Old 09-05-2002, 03:54 PM
Topgun2mo
My Feedback: (45)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heli Forum

Perhaps you should be posting this in the heli forum????
Old 09-05-2002, 03:59 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You guys (Marc and Mark) are both silly

Augusto...I'm with you 100%...these forums are for RC talk and I wasn't the one who started it here but I cannot leave false statements in the open here without being addressed. I must let people know what the truth is as the statements made by the RunRyder folks were totally false and damaging in nature.

You don't see me posting over there and starting trouble right? I closed the threads after responding but some troublemakers decide to keep trying to stir the pot. Each one that does I will deal with as necessary.

This site was built for RC and has a strict privacy policy as far as registration data is concerned that is followed to the "T". Both for moral and legal reasons.

Now back to RC talk again please...as I'm with Augusto here...

As for your threat about non deleting of this message I won't discuss the safeguards already in place to prevent what you feel is possible. Anyway doing that wouldn't be RC related which seems to be what you want in the first place...