Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

I have been to the mountain

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

I have been to the mountain

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 02:17 PM
junkjet
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I have been to the mountain

Last weekend I was flying with the Hooligan airforce( a group of freinds that converge on the Skymac club feild one a year) in Bowlingreen KY. After a couple flights on the old Reagle Eagle I looked in the pits and spoted the elousive Jet Joe. I was impressed with the look of the engine, seemed small to be putting out 12 LBS and was clean looking. After batterys were toped off out to the flightline it went on its testbed( a kitbashed Stinger). on with the plug heat and spool up with a hand held starter and WOW it was running. The little turbine had loads of thrust and flew with athority. The flight was perfect. I was Impressed. Justin told me to look for them at JET SOUTH with the new 14LB auto start in a suprise air frame.
Freddy I still fly fans for know.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:07 PM
YLF
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have been to the mountain

I put flight numbers 15-19 on my Baby Boomerang yesterday and the Jetjoe 1400 is running fine so far. It took a bit of trying, my first JJ 1400 wouldn't run reliably, finally sent it back to Joe and he replaced it with a different one, 7 day turn a round. The second one has run fine from the start with no changes.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19051.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	325682