Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

how the h_ll do you get ahold of yellow aircraft!!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

how the h_ll do you get ahold of yellow aircraft!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2002, 12:25 AM
littlepiston
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how the h_ll do you get ahold of yellow aircraft!!!!

son of a gun i been trying for ever to call and order a thrust tube!!!!!!!
IS THIS JUST LIKE IRON BAY!!!! IF SO IM GOING TO HAVE TO........ NEVERMIND i like my F-16!
Old 10-30-2002, 12:58 AM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try Shaun. He goes by the name of Yellow Aircraft here on RCU. He claims to never have a problem getting in touch with them. The rest of us, well....... I guess that Shaun is the only one that knows the secret #'s and the double whammy super secret handshake that gets you in.

Kevin
Old 10-30-2002, 12:58 AM
maverick

I have had the same problems with trying to get somebody on the phone........I ended up faxing something to them and then still waited a week to get a response!
Old 10-30-2002, 01:14 AM
Jim Abarno
My Feedback: (1)

Littlepiston, www.yellowaircraft.com,ph 781-764-9898,fax781-674-2288. Call around noon EST time and you should not have a problem.

Hey Kevin thanks for the info a few weeks ago . I ordered a pair of 9 o/z F-16 saddle tanks from Yellow Aircraft and they fit perfect in my Aggressor! You da man!

Regards Jim
Old 10-30-2002, 01:20 AM
littlepiston

I ordered a pair of 9 o/z F-16 saddle tanks from Yellow Aircraft and they fit perfect in my Aggressor! You da man!

Regards Jim

thansk but ive nbeen there and dont that

and the fuel tanks my aggressor had the same ones by yellow aircraft
Old 10-30-2002, 01:21 AM
littlepiston

i meant to say ive called him/them in the aftenoon but still no such luck
Old 10-30-2002, 08:46 AM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,

I'll be happy to place orders or make inquiries for anyone regarding Yellow A/C products. The owner of Yellow Aircraft is in the office 35 hrs./wk average. Sometimes you'll get a busy signal, sometimes you'll get a machine. There usually is only one or two guys working in there at a given time, so 9-5 eastern time is usually good. Otherwise, feel free to send an email to me.

Kevin,

I'm calling the same number, 781-674-9898, that I give out. I've spoken to Charles every day this week and last, but I never "claimed" to "never" have a problem getting through. Maybe you could direct me to the post you're talking about where I'm meant to have said that? If you're gonna use my name, I wouldn't mind at least a cursory attempt at accuracy. By the way, what are you calling Yellow about? Perhaps I can help?
Old 10-31-2002, 12:22 AM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Parts

Shaun,

Go to the thread "Fastest Ducted Fan".
http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread...966&forumid=26

On post #73---My Quote: "If I break a part who do I call for a spare? No one can get Yellow to answer the phone."

That is a pretty obvious comment that I can't get Yellow on the phone. I never said that Yellow did not have spares.

A prime example of you twisting my, and other people's words are in your response.

On post #75---Your reply: "So, lemme get this straight: Now you can't get replacement parts from Yellow? When did that happen? So I guess that the parts that I've been getting (for myself and my customers) are just mirages."

No, you did not directly say that you had no problems contacting Yellow, BUT----Your comment, "So I guess that the parts that I've been getting (for myself and my customers) are just mirages." leads us to believe that you don't have a problem... Hence my comments. Why then do the majority of the rest of us find it difficult to get a real live human on the phone at Yellow? Do a search---there are plenty of others that have had trouble too.

No, I don't need anything from Yellow at the moment but I will call you if I do---'Cause I'll bet that if I call I won't get anyone to answer.-------Kevin
Old 10-31-2002, 01:03 AM
Razor-RCU
My Feedback: (50)

Default Bitter?

Green, this is supposed to be fun dude...
Old 10-31-2002, 01:44 AM
littlepiston

yeah yellow has got some weird hours i call in the morning and they were there , hang up and call again!< no one? maybe its just the tenth caller that gets answered? maybe if i call ten times in a row i will get some one!: :stupid:

BTW i got the parts coming i finally got a hold of them WOOOHOOOO