Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

More and more JET manufacturers!!..and more and more uses for turbines!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

More and more JET manufacturers!!..and more and more uses for turbines!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2002, 01:36 PM
happyjetflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3Dnow

You want to know my name…why ? Would it make any odds to you ?

I see you don’t advertise yours…..lets see, well you can’t be Jockjets, he struggles with 2 D……..

And your interest in all of this is ?
Old 11-28-2002, 02:03 PM
"3Dnow"

Default Re: 3Dnow

Originally posted by happyjetflyer
You want to know my name…why ? Would it make any odds to you ?

I see you don’t advertise yours…..lets see, well you can’t be Jockjets, he struggles with 2 D……..

And your interest in all of this is ?

My Name is Marcel. I do fly 3D. I also have friends who fly jets. I don't know this man jockjets in person but can't see why you are making his name bad here.
Old 11-28-2002, 02:09 PM
"3Dnow"

Default More and more JET manufacturers!!..and more and more uses for turbines!!!

My interest is what persons use the turbines for . . . . . . Yours ?
Old 11-28-2002, 02:10 PM
happyjetflyer

Default 3Dnow

Bien Marcel, votre poigne de la langue anglaise est très bon, le pot, des bouilloires et … noir .. très impressionnant.

Ne peut pas attendre pour voir votre réponse à celui-ci,
Old 11-28-2002, 02:16 PM
happyjetflyer

Default 3Dnow

Marcel, si pourquoi vous levez-vous pour un homme vous ne s'a jamais(s'est pas) rencontré(réuni) ou sait(connaît) même ? L'homme a la main simple divisent la communauté de vol de turbine en Ecosse et a détruit tout le plaisir d'aller à un événement avec ses commentaires sarcastiques et en arrière l'agression à coups de couteau. Il a même je crois, a menacé la violence sur un autre pilote et par son admission propre l'a aimé ….. Est cela un homme que l'on devrait louer
Old 11-28-2002, 02:39 PM
jumpjet

Default More and more JET manufacturers!!..and more and more uses for turbines!!!

This is getting dangerous

Todd, I think you should close this down !
Old 11-28-2002, 02:45 PM
happyjetflyer

Default Close it down

Originally posted by jumpjet
This is getting dangerous

Todd, I think you should close this down !
What do you mean ? "dangerous"
Old 11-28-2002, 02:57 PM
jumpjet

Happyjetflyer,

Well this was upto recently, an interesting thread. However things have started to go bit wrong. The point of the thread has been lost.

This is not a forum for slagging matches. God know's there is enough of that out there as it is.

Now you are having a go at this guy '3DNOW' He just asked you for your name and he got abuse. . . . that's not on.

As for the RAM thing . . . . enough is enough . . . .please !!!!!!
Old 11-28-2002, 03:06 PM
happyjetflyer

Default RAM

Well Mike we have at least two things in common here, maybe more.

One, we have both had enought of Ram....that is what you meant ? ( enough is enough )

and two......well I will let you figure it out mike !
Old 11-28-2002, 03:12 PM
jumpjet

happyjetflyer,

OK, so what is the problem with 'jockets' and '3dnow' then ?

As this thread will soon be closed, lets get it out in the open what the problems are !
Old 11-28-2002, 03:23 PM
happyjetflyer

Default jockjets

As you would no doubt suggest I was biased, why not ask the question to the general Scottish turbine flying pilots.....ask people who have dealt with jockjets what they think........

But for my token input....I have overheard the man boasting about a meeting with another pilot that had to be done through and intermediary to prevent him attacking the other party.....this was to settle a personal threat made by jockjets.

Is this good for the sport ? I could not possibly comment !
Old 11-28-2002, 03:33 PM
Milenium Falcon

Default Jock Jets

Bonjour Happyjetflyer,

I would just like to add my support and complete agreement with your comments regarding Jock Jets.

I haven't had the unfortunate pleasure in meeting the guy, however I have no wish to. Therefore I can only assume that 3Dnow is a VERY poor judge of character!

I have however read postings made by jockjets on this forum, which both shocked and disgusted me, especially in view that the guy is an agent for RAM!!!

May the force be with you
MF
Old 11-28-2002, 03:40 PM
bertdrum
Banned

Default jockjets

Yep, Jockjets tried to have a pop at me too...

He is one to be watched closely but is it Jockjets or Happierjetflyer?
Old 11-28-2002, 03:44 PM
jumpjet

OK,

This is realy getting silly and as I said before DANGEROUS.

Time to remover the masks boys and give us all your names as '3DNOW' suggested.

Old 11-28-2002, 03:56 PM
happyjetflyer

Default Masks

Remove my mask......

So are you the police or something....any thing i say will be taken down and used as evidence....?

I fear more threats are comming from JJ.
Old 11-28-2002, 03:59 PM
happyjetflyer

Default Anagram

An anagram for happierjetflyer is

jeer a filthy repp..........

Mmmmmm, i wonder
Old 11-28-2002, 04:04 PM
happyjetflyer

Default bye

Hey guys would love to stay and watch old jocky explode in his normal fashion......however i have to go....so sadly will miss it and the unavoidable death of this thread........funny how these things follow him around....

.....the common factor theory.....

Just before i go ask yourself this.....there is no smoke without fire, for this many people to have a grudge against the guy there must be some truth in what has been said.......think on it......you to jocky !
Old 11-28-2002, 04:44 PM
Dave Matthews

Default This makes me sick !!!!

Reading this thread has made me think that there is a major problem in the R/C world today with crap like this rearing it's ugly head on a public forum yet again !!!!!!!!

I have the privilage to fly on the rare occasion at shows and comps in the UK and also in Scotland and have great respect for the persons, pilots and organizers of these events.

Then this stupid and childish behavior happens. What's worse is that it has happened on other forums with the same people making the same accusations. I'm personally sick of it !

Even worse than that, is that I probably know these people as they probable fly with me on the flight line. This is a worry, as it would make me wonder if they have the same lack of respect for me as they do for others here. After all, Ian McLarren is in fact one of my few sponsors for the Jet World Masters, among other things. So I ask all present to let me know if I should be tarred with the same brush that you insist on using here on this forum.

I hope not !!!!!!

Remeber, lets keep stories were they belong and . . . NOT HERE !!!!

Old 11-28-2002, 05:17 PM
Milenium Falcon

The person who has the least respect for model flyers is jockjets.

Perhaps you should review the many posting jockjets has posted on this and other forums, before you make uniformed accusations against fellow flyers!

I wonder......Is the reason you support jockjets, is that he is your sponsor? Therefore are you just looking out for your own interests? then YES I would tarr you with the same brush!

May the force be with you
MF
Old 11-28-2002, 05:32 PM
bertdrum
Banned

A question for the moderator.

Happyjetflyers posting that was removed.

Was it bad languge or something that made you remove it ?
Old 11-28-2002, 05:53 PM
jockjets

Well wasn't all that a load of hot air?

I thought that it was supposed to come out the back of the tailpipe.

Anyway, I think it is time to set a few things straight. If anyone is interested that is?

All this aggro towards me started last year when I had the temerity to criticise, via the Scottish Aeromodellers Newsletter
some dangerous practises observed at public flying meets. You know the sort of thing? Throwing lighted matches up the pipe to get them started. That sort of thing.

No names were mentioned, but the culprits obviously recognised themselves, and responded by a long campaign of emails, posts to a local forum, and eventually it spilled over onto RCU. During all of this, I kept drawing attention to the appalling spelling used by the webmaster of the local forum, and in correcting him I said that I would keep on doing it and become his worst nightmare.

This is the perceived "threat" that has been the crux of this entire crusade.

The content of most of the RCU posts was vindictive, and at times defamatory, and eventually it came to a head, and a meeting was arranged between the two "combatants" Ian McLaren (jockjets) and Stuart Strong, one of four webmasters involved in the postings and emails.

The mediator was Harry West, the then Chairman of the Scottish Association.

The idea that he was there to prevent me (5' 7" and 56 years old) from having a pop at Stuart Strong (6' plus and I reckon about 30) is laughable.

We know now, that his name is Stuart Strong, but it took nearly 30 minutes before he would "reveal his identity" to us, and only after it was made clear that the meeting could proceed no further, with one party being referred to as "the webmaster"

Anyway, an uneasy truce existed until recently, when the RAM announcement was made on RCU.

The usual suspects then had a field day, or three, sticking the boot in, and dragging any and everybody into it, in the name of free speech.

Add to this the threats (real, not perceived) made to me by Milenium Falcon and Bertdrum which show them for what they really are, and all the other nome de plumes being used by them and their cohorts. A day for languages for sure. French and Latin!

I do not intend to expel any more hot air on this matter, but it is sad that 'grown' people can be so vindictive over something that they have nothing to do with whatsoever.

I know that the vociferous ones are being prodded by the guilty ones, but it is the ones who put their heads over the parapet, that get shot at.

Wait and see. That will be another threat that I will be accused of making toward them.

If anyone would like to hear the full story, with emails, postings, pictures "grabbed " during chatroom sessions, when plots were being hatched, and all the threats made to me in the last 3 months, including all the IP addresses for you to have fun with, matching who with who, then simply drop me an email, and I'd be happy to send a copy the full (large) pdf file for your enjoyment.

I will be at the SAA AGM next month, but I don't expect any of the complainers to be there. Guess what? They don't like the way they run the show either.

Nothing changes.
Old 11-28-2002, 05:59 PM
Dave Matthews

MF,

I don't "support" Jockjets as you imply. Yes he does sponsor me, but then so does a military based company. I just think this is not the place to say the things that have been said on an open public Forum and I am not looking out for my own interests. I have just had enough of this.

Can I ask "Have I met you? Do I personally know you? or have I met you?"

I don't want to get any abuse because life is too short and the world is far too small as is this hobby.

I wish you the best.
Old 11-28-2002, 06:28 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: RAM

To be clear...didn't you read the terms of use on RCU before you joined? Free speech is not promised in those terms anywhere...matter of fact the use of moderators for attacks, libel and other issues is well covered in them and clearly stated that those posts can at our discretion be removed. Those who think this board is going to be an uncensored platform are truly mistaken. That formula has proven disastrous by so many sites I'm not dumb enough to repeat it. This site will allow the exchange of all FACTUAL and helpful information rather than random personal negative opinions that can be harmful to a company or individual without any evidence indicating its merit.

Marc

Originally posted by happyjetflyer
Well I can't tell you what I said or it will be removed again.......nothing like free speech.....!

Lets just say that someone probably complained again.......or is just playing semantics with my words.....
Old 11-28-2002, 06:28 PM
bertdrum
Banned

Default Jockjets

Regarding your last posting....

Well...

My spell checker just exploded

Bye.
Old 11-28-2002, 06:35 PM
bertdrum
Banned

Default marc

C,mon marc

What makes the most popular show on TV.

Why is TV popular ?

It is THE NEXT EPISODE....

and I for one can't wait for the next.

Look at the hits on this thread alone...

It's popular cos people want to see what is goin' to happen to the bad guy !! (Jockjets)

Jockjets is the most bombastic,arrogant,vitriolic,antagonistic and ignorant person I have met in my life. He threatens everyone who does not conform with HIS ideals.

Not nice guy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.