Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Another scammer alert!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Another scammer alert!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Gary Jefferson
My Feedback: (167)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Another scammer alert!!

This guy demmy117 actually had the nerve to post his scam right in the ad I am running for my F-86 Sabre. You can see the whole thing he wrote under my ad in the jets section.

He has been suspended but I am sure he might try this off-line also so I just want everyone to be aware of this guy...I have seen this before but I have to commend RCU for sending a follow up e-mail notifying me that this guy has been suspended and that it is a scam. It really shows that they are making an extra effort to keep these guys out...Gary

Old 11-13-2006, 03:41 PM
frothingslosh
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another scammer alert!!

Gary -

Was this a personal post to you - it doesn't show up under your ad.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Gary Jefferson
My Feedback: (167)

I see now that it was hidden from public view by the thief who sent it but I copied and pasted it below...The low life is even using Unicef as a means to add credibility...Gary

"Hello Seller,
I just place a look on your item and i am intrested in immediate purcharse of your Item,but before i proceed on this transaction i will like to ask some question as follow.1. Do you accept a (Cashier Check / Money Order) as a mode of payment.2.What is the final asking prize you can go at last.3.Will you let my shipping company to come to your contact address for the pick up of the item down to Afrca cause i woulnd't want you to worry yourself about the shipping of the item.4.You are to send your FULL NAME and CONTACTADDRESS,TEL .. to mail out the payment asap.5. payment for the sales of the item with the shipping cost will be issued
at once which will be mailed to you will you be able to direct the shipping cost to the
shipper after you must have your funds deducted from the funds mailed to you. 6.the reason while payment will be issued at once was my absence in town am presently on a special assignment with UNICEF and want this complete right away.
Regard."
Old 11-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Crazy4Flight
My Feedback: (540)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GARY,

Send him my way OK??
Wednesday is Opening Day for deer season firearms ![X(]
Or maybe I will do a little shipping.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	If10910.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	559857  
Old 11-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Sundownee
My Feedback: (30)

HI guys, just to let ya know this has happened to me also, but on ebay, but they got nothing, be very careful, theses idots are replying to your adds and trying get your info so they can profit from it!

Paul
Old 11-13-2006, 11:02 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Deer Hunters of Michigan...UNITE![sm=bananahead.gif]

If the firepower of these guys were made public the war would end tomorrow!