Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

x-treme jets buying experience,product info

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

x-treme jets buying experience,product info

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 11:02 AM
buddude8
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default x-treme jets buying experience,product info

First off this post is for people that have or are trying to deal with x-treme jets. www.x-tremejets.com
I have been contemplating buying a f-15 kit from them. Right now i dont like the fact that they only offer them in the elevon version only. I did send them an email asking if they where going to make an aileron version. I got a reply within a day saying sorry that right now only elevon versions will be produced, but if i really wanted one with ailerons i could order the kit and order a set of skymaster plus f-15 wings from skymaster and they would fit. Anyways that has been my experience with them so far. MODS please dont delete this post if the replys get off track, just please delete those replys. I shouldnt have to look for information about exteme jets in a skymaster post or a post about if i would buy direct from the manufacture.

ken
Old 11-23-2006, 11:06 AM
john agnew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: x-treme jets buying experience

Buddude8

Your other option would be to cut the ailerons and flaps out of the wing that comes with your kit. Not particulary hard to do and a much cheaper exercise.

John
Old 11-23-2006, 11:11 AM
buddude8

Yes, if I just get the kit and not the arf that is what i would do. That is how I had to do my yellow-18.
Old 11-23-2006, 11:15 AM
General Jake

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ken,
go with the elevons only. I had the Avonds F-15 that had no airlerons and it flew great, simple, light and rolled perfectly. Recently I set up my Skymaster F/A-18C with elevons, and it fly's great.
Chris
Old 11-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Stig Andersen

ORIGINAL: john agnew

Buddude8

Your other option would be to cut the ailerons and flaps out of the wing that comes with your kit. Not particularly hard to do and a much cheaper exercise.

John
Buddude8: That would be my advice as well. It's no big deal.

I've ordered a Rafale kit from the X-tremejets site and asked a few questions. The mails have all been answered, and I'm awaiting my Rafale kit in December. I will pay my order through PayPal or by VISA, when the kit is ready for shipment. I don't have high expectations, thou. At 945 dollars incl. shipment from China, I think that no one should. I just want to try it out, and you guys can be sure that I will report my findings here on this forum.
Old 11-23-2006, 11:32 AM
pilot tw

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello, Stig

I can delivery the all white color for RAFALE to you next week, If you can painting by yourself ?

because our paint factory schedule is full , our paint factory now painting the F16 1/6 Tiger meet with F-4 camo color, the RAFALE ARTF kit alerady delivery to Morne for maunal,

Best Regards

Anton

Old 11-23-2006, 11:40 AM
john agnew

Anton

Can you just confirm the x-treeme jets are producing a 1:6 scale F16, any idea of price and when it will be available?

Best regards

John
Old 11-23-2006, 11:45 AM
joeflyer
My Feedback: (48)

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

That's interesting! Shortly after the X-treme Jets website first appeared they showed the F-15 available either with elevons or an aileron version. After a couple of days the aileron option disappeared. I sent them an email asking if the F-16 would be available in aileron version in the near future and never got a response.

Today if you look at their website it now lists optional aileron versions available for both the F-15 and F-16. I don't remember seeing it there yesterday.

Joe
Old 11-23-2006, 11:48 AM
pilot tw

Sorry , X-Treme Jets will unable producing the ARF PLUS,

all Skymaster ARF PLUS is beat Quality with Best L/G and Best cockpit details in the RC Jet Market ,

the X-Treme Jet produces most cheap ARTF Jets for beginner Jets ,
, the Quality is good, but not our Best technologies,

Sincerely your

Anton

Old 11-23-2006, 11:52 AM
pilot tw

Hello, Joe

Yes, we just decided to produces the Ailerons with flaps version,

Best Regards

Anton

Old 11-23-2006, 12:01 PM
john agnew

Guys

Now I am really confused! It looks like Anton is still involved with Skymaster with regard to his comments on the ARF Plus F16, is this correct? Or would someone just send for the guys in the white coats now and take me away.

John
Old 11-23-2006, 12:10 PM
pilot tw

Do not worry about releae date, the Camo color for RAFLE also release on Dec,

if you do want to get it on this month, the all white color should be good choice,

Anton
Old 11-23-2006, 12:14 PM
john agnew

Anton

There is the problem! I am not understanding.

Regards

John
Old 11-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Jim Cattanach

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

John. My reading of the situation is. Anton is still running Skymaster selling their ARF plus kits.

He is also buying & selling his old technology method jets. I think his idea is to make them as cheap as possible so he can undercut Jet Legend & Fei Bao so putting them out of business.

His problem as I see it is, even the ARF plus, supposedly top of the range, is in some cases inferior to the competition. For example ARF plus F15 comes with cheap airpower retracts & not even a basic cockpit.

Regards

Jim
Old 11-23-2006, 12:16 PM
rcumember77

Anton, please answer the question about the 1/6 F-16

Can we get it and how much to get it. There are many interested in that airplane. And can we get it with Ailerons?
Old 11-23-2006, 12:25 PM
digitech

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: Jascat100

He is also buying & selling his old technology method jets. I think his idea is to make them as cheap as possible so he can undercut Jet Legend & Fei Bao so putting them out of business.

Regards

Jim
you cant put them out of business , Fei bao was supposed to make the ARF plus for them but went on their own..
all FeiBao models ARE allready updated
the Hawk for example has a complete new cockpit design , all of them are outside mould painted.
full rivets on fuselage , decals allready applied and covered with transparent paint.
new elevator designed linkages.. etc etc
i think Fei Bao (and us) (are) is not worried at all , since most want quality and not quantity...
as for undercutting the price that is not the case , just look what you get and check the quality.
there is no comparing...
why pay twice for a item that should be good in the first place?
most of the stuff coming directly from china is taxed and value added when it comes in the country.
therefor add another 25-50% in some country,s......
and no a low value invoice does not work , custom guys these days also have internet...
Old 11-23-2006, 12:25 PM
pilot tw

yes, the F-16 1/6 ARF PLUS (ailerons) in the web page:

http://www.skymasterjet.com/f16.htm

Anton
Old 11-23-2006, 12:30 PM
pilot tw

OK, when the Customers Europe rceived the X-treme's RAFALE, that they can compare the Quality with final cost and MORE....

Old 11-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Jim Cattanach

Sandor. I agree with you. The Fei Bao jets I have seen are of excellent quality. Better in my opinion than Skymaster.

However I think it is Antons plan to lure customers with basic ARFs at knockdown prices.

Regards

Jim
Old 11-23-2006, 12:38 PM
digitech

ORIGINAL: pilot tw

OK, when the Customers Europe rceived the X-treme's RAFALE, that they can compare the Quality with final cost and MORE....

you are absolutely right as always......[8D]
Old 11-23-2006, 12:42 PM
digitech

Sandor. I agree with you. The Fei Bao jets I have seen are of excellent quality. Better in my opinion than Skymaster.

However I think it is Antons plan to lure customers with basic ARFs at knockdown prices.

Regards

Jim
this is all about a private war , nothing else.
as soon the smoke clears up , you can go try hunting for spareparts.......
Old 11-23-2006, 12:45 PM
Stig Andersen

ORIGINAL: pilot tw

Hello, Stig

I can delivery the all white color for RAFALE to you next week, If you can painting by yourself ?
Thank you, Anton.

I'll send you an email through the website. The fact is,----- I hate paint so I might go for the painted version. But I'm not too fond of the camo painted versions. I'd rather have a sport sceme.

Guys: I never read anywhere that Anton was NOT doing Skymaster ARF Plus anymore............ I only read that he was starting a new business along side of it...... Now, can we stick to the original intention of this thread....Please

Old 11-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Jim Cattanach

Sandor. It will be a DEVIL of a job to get spare parts .

Regards

Jim
Attached Images  
Old 11-23-2006, 01:37 PM
buddude8

John. My reading of the situation is. Anton is still running Skymaster selling their ARF plus kits.

His problem as I see it is, even the ARF plus, supposedly top of the range, is in some cases inferior to the competition. For example ARF plus F15 comes with cheap airpower retracts & not even a basic cockpit.

Regards

Jim
obviously you cant read, because this is completely off topic and is not what i wanted this thread to be about. I can tell by your posts that you will not be purchasing one of these jets. If you want to start a thread on the wars between the makers be my guest, but please keep it off of this post.

thank you
ken
Old 11-23-2006, 01:58 PM
MNModels

Hello John,

Sorry i think you misunderstood Anton! The F16 1/6 is ARF-Plus. The paint factory paint both Skymaster and XtremeJets. But the models are produced in two different factories!

Regards

Morne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.