Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

I Feel Ripped Off

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

I Feel Ripped Off

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Falcon 64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I Feel Ripped Off

ORIGINAL: causeitflies-RCU

I don't claim that the figures are 100% accurate, but they clearly show some big differences between engines in the same (claimed) thrust range.
They would all have to be in the same airframe with the same pipe for a fair comparison.
A Olympus using the same pipe as the Behotec would be interesting.......[:-]
Old 12-14-2006, 11:56 AM
SAP_2000

ORIGINAL: jason

Original Mr Matt
I have privately doe this twice now, and I will do it here as well. I would suggest anyone who is not having success or is any way not happy with their product to please contact the manufacturer.
Mr Matt,

I think you are very brave,based on the results of a poll running at the moment and your suggestion for the customers to contact the manufacturer I would respectfully suggest your service department may be getting very busy, very soon.

jason
LOL

I wonder how many Jet-C's been sold.... ever...?
Hope they have a very very very big facility
Old 12-14-2006, 12:38 PM
P. Richards
My Feedback: (3)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

One thing you guys have to remember is JetCat USA stands behind the products they service and sell.
So what are you thinking they won't be able to handle this please give me a break.
The reason I bought a JetCat is because of the many satisfied customers and the awesome customer service.
I sent my P-80 in for repair after a minor mishap 3 days later it was returned and bumped up to 21lbs of thrust.
JetCat is here to stay I hope you can say that about your turbine manufacturer.
I have seen JetCat reps at events all over the country and they are willing to help and even test hop your aircraft,
If you don't have the nards to do it yourself. These guys are world class...

P. Richards aka Swat Team
Old 12-14-2006, 12:40 PM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: Gordon Mc

ORIGINAL: jason
Sara,

so why does my Supersport do 19lb rather than the 18lb quoted?

Jason

Man ... that's just not right !

I think you need to send it back, so that they can detune it for you !

didn,t someone do this in the past? i remember something where people paid for it , but they got a even better engine out of it.
a well.
just like micro$oft , does not matter what version you install , it always says best one ever...........
Old 12-14-2006, 06:14 PM
JONATHAN G

if they stand by there engines then why not come to the gtba comp best regards jetman
Old 12-14-2006, 07:32 PM
slick121985
My Feedback: (3)

I asked at the begining of this post that we not bad mouth any manufacture's engines, unfortunately it seems inevitable. I got a call from Bob Wilcox today (who i should have contacted a long time ago) and spent over and hour on the phone with him, which resulted in the following: It seems i got one of thoes runs like a top, just won't die, barely touches 600 degrees P-120's. It's cold, so it is likely a pound or two down...but cool, smooth, it'll run forever, and i can tweak some more accel out of it to boot. I also ordered another engine.......so i guess that shows you my satisfaction with the JetCat product, and Bob Wilcox. MODERATOR, Please close this thread. Thank you, and merry christmas to all, Greg Murphy
Old 12-14-2006, 07:49 PM
ghost_rider
My Feedback: (20)

ORIGINAL: slick121985

I asked at the begining of this post that we not bad mouth any manufacture's engines, unfortunately it seems inevitable. I got a call from Bob Wilcox today (who i should have contacted a long time ago) and spent over and hour on the phone with him, which resulted in the following: It seems i got one of thoes runs like a top, just won't die, barely touches 600 degrees P-120's. It's cold, so it is likely a pound or two down...but cool, smooth, it'll run forever, and i can tweak some more accel out of it to boot. I also ordered another engine.......so i guess that shows you my satisfaction with the JetCat product, and Bob Wilcox. MODERATOR, Please close this thread. Thank you, and merry christmas to all, Greg Murphy

10-4